Some pics of the saxo..

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
stewarty.c said:
with spraying the lights ,grille, and now the brakes and what ever else you sprayed:party:
lol nothing... brakes were looking **** in black and un seen

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
attachment.php

nice pic by Max lad :grinning:

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
cheers! CV boot needs replaced doing that this evening... hopefully not have to replace the shaft :worried:

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
no waitin a while before i get manifold sorted, full system on it straight... raceland do a mint stainless one for £150 delivered boy on SSC fitted it, RR'd etc and got gd gains

gmsport

RMS Regular
Drives
lude, 540, Sr180
I have full system on gti loud on the ears driving distances:p hopefully get wheels sorted and engine bits coming along, its alot harder to get bits for the pug than corsa was:confounded:

Keep up the good work anyhow(y)

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
lol betya mines louder:p

does my tits in sometimes but at 55-60 its ok but 60-70 does my head in

2 1/4inch straight from manifold to backbox stainless :cool:

would that be wallys old car?

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
i duno there a nice looking rim! what they called?? cant say iv much trouble with wheel spin really

gmsport

RMS Regular
Drives
lude, 540, Sr180
Not sure what make they are nothin to mad me thinks. wheels spin prob the shiiiit road conditions at the moment lol.

can wait to get mods started if i get any time.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
i'd stick the orginal 14's bak on they looked smart as hell, or even gti 6 rims, dark perhaps, very nice rim on the 106, even a dark spoke, polished lip combo wud b nice an euro'esque

gmsport

RMS Regular
Drives
lude, 540, Sr180
except for the original gti wheels scotty iam looking at the other options ;)
they'l have to be dark what ever i get. didnt realise the gti6 and hdi wheels are so difficult to get :worried:

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
aye crazy enuff to get hold of, coan had a nice set at one point, he polished one of em himself, looked the part,

OZ polaris quite an old rim now but a set of 15's/16's wudnt be out of place on the gti, specially in the dark/polished lip guise

gmsport

RMS Regular
Drives
lude, 540, Sr180
any more pics of coans 106 looks amazingly clean(y) or by any chance with the gti6 wheels on her. Any pics of these oz wheels. al said bronk maybe selling his wheels or the guy that bought harrys old saxo with the raffinos:relieved:

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Picture385Medium.jpg

Picture390Medium.jpg

this car was deffo not clean when he got it, needed some serious buffing and polish/wax to get any sorta gloss back into it, runnin cams an all tho, was a rapid car, left the cav sittin for **** between 30-80

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.