Sometimes you can't help but look at your car once you have washed it! Post your pics..

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
20230417_140946.jpg

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
Honestly irreplaceable

Agreed.

I had the opportunity to buy another car that would have meant that I would have to sell mine and a few other cars to make room for it and I am glad I didn't bother with it in the end. Took mine out on Sunday Evening and I fell in love with it again.

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR
I'm not one for taking pics of my cars, especially when not sitting how I want, but took an early morning stroll waiting for my son and throught why not. Quick wash and a blast of NotAnachem Hybrid yesterday. First I've ever been round that way.

IMG_20230425_062525~2.jpg

PXL_20230425_052005642.jpg

Wheels and calipers refurbed, coilovers and spacers next on the list now I've it mechanically sorted.

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
Alloys on this are absolutely brutal to clean. I don't think I've ever had a car with as much b rake dust before - makes me miss having carbon ceramics :rolleyes:
View attachment 395688

Lovely car that, tbh I was seriously thinking about a set of black wheels for the cayman, what you have said really does put me off, my satin platinum wheels does help hid it a bit but there’s no hiding on black!

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Alloys on this are absolutely brutal to clean. I don't think I've ever had a car with as much b rake dust before - makes me miss having carbon ceramics :rolleyes:
View attachment 395688

That must be a right night and day difference coming from carbon ceramics and having gloss black wheels!

Tbf most oem pads these days are woeful for brake dust. My 4 Series has signs of dust even after a 3 miles of driving 😕

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I despise cleaning black alloys - to this day, I do not think I have successfully cleaned a set without missing a bit or having to go over them twice - when they are wet they look clean, once you dry them, you see dirt :mad:

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
Think the only way to own black alloys with out the hassle is with carbon ceramics as mentioned.

riano

RMS Regular
Drives
C63s coupe
I despise cleaning black alloys - to this day, I do not think I have successfully cleaned a set without missing a bit or having to go over them twice - when they are wet they look clean, once you dry them, you see dirt :mad:
This is exactly what happened to me yesterday. Did all alloys first then washed car and did alloys again after a snow foam etc and still loads of bits missed :weary_face:

GTR had black alloys and with the carbon ceramics it just needed a blast with the power hose and a quick clean, i swear these are impossible and have as many weird shaped parts as possible to ensure you can never fully clean them :joy: