Sometimes you can't help but look at your car once you have washed it! Post your pics..

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
Washed my car with some of the build up of cheaper range stuff I've either received as presents or picked up along the way...

Car plan tfr ( found this quite good - doesn't seem to strip wax)
Glimmerman alloy wheel cleaner (not bad)
Glimmerman snow foam ( not great, neither is the polar blast I had)
Good ol' turtle wax wash & wax
Demon shine & meguirs tire gel

Can't fault any of it for the money really, but I want a decent snow foam and rinse aid as I've ran out of good stuff. Is this articulate basically a tfr or what?

View attachment 264670View attachment 264668View attachment 264667View attachment 264672View attachment 264671View attachment 264669View attachment 264666
Yes articulate is a tfr and doesn’t strip wax off the car.

seanmooney

RMS Regular
Took the VX220 out of the garage for the first wash of the year..

Was just dusty from me doing stuff in the garage over the winter so wasn't too much work
IMG_3134.JPG
IMG_3136.JPG
IMG_3137.JPG
IMG_3142.JPG

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Bought that way from JKC, does make a difference to them! Was a no brainer when it was sitting beside a standard one!

Agree, completely transforms the car.

i seen a 4 series grand coupe on the way home tonight, not normally a car that would warrant a second look, but with the performance kit and wheels it looked fantasti.

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Right we’ve seen the Passat, M3 now please;)

There's a thread up for the M3!

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
You were lucky to get enough of a break in the weather to clean it, I was about to start mine twice and each time the rain came on again. Just give up.

Im really looking forward to hopefully some better weather in a couple of months, maybe the car will actually stay clean for more than 24 Hours 😭

Deleted member 13907

D
You were lucky to get enough of a break in the weather to clean it, I was about to start mine twice and each time the rain came on again. Just give up.

Im really looking forward to hopefully some better weather in a couple of months, maybe the car will actually stay clean for more than 24 Hours 😭
I’ve been out all afternoon - cut the grass (twice actually as it was so long/wet) and washed the 2 cars. Very fine rain a couple of times but nothing major. Baltic though.

Reactions: Ben

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Went to wash mine and it was Baltic so cleaned the inside of it out lol it will be 5 weeks from it was washed. It’s rotten but couldn’t care less

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Got my X5 properly cleaned today for the first time in absolute ages.

also the inside got a really good hoovering. Looks semi respectable again!

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Got my X5 properly cleaned today for the first time in absolute ages.

also the inside got a really good hoovering. Looks semi respectable again!

mine was half hoovered due to the rain, plus a dyson is crap for the car. Trim was used and clear view. First service on Monday morning so don’t want them touching it.