Sometimes you can't help but look at your car once you have washed it! Post your pics..

hippyross

RMS Regular
Autobrite magifoam is awesome stuff.
IMG_20200222_185358.jpg

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Went out to my car this morning after it had rained, car was beading water all over it, I applied 1 coat of Gtechniq C2v3 in July 2018, and it’s still beading! Best product I’ve ever used, hands down.

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
With the Civic off the road awaiting new front arm, I spent an i tense 3 hours this on my brothers Mondeo estate. Looks a million times better than before, but still not as good as I'd have liked it to be.

- Glimmerman wheel cleaner and Articulate/Ultrafoam mixed and detail brush round the usual areas then hose down
- Articulate/Ultrafoam mix used as soap and washed the car down then hosed down and dried
- Tarminator round the whole car, tar spots all wiped off then hosed down again and dried
- Bodywork and wheels hit with Purge, agitated where needed and hosed off again
- Bilt Hamber clayed then hosed down
- Autoglym shampoo wash (1 bucket method as no dirt/contamination left), hosed down, Ultragloss then dried
- Finally applied Dark Matter Aquablock sealant and dressed the tyres then ran out of light

Didn't take any before/during/after photos unfortunately. Drivers door, front wing, front bumper and bonnet have been repainted (badly) and is not very evident.

20200304_182449.jpg

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
In the same boat, @Boydie. Washed my own on Saturday and 24hrs later it was as bad as ever.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I was nearly crying on the way to work this morning when I had to use my window wipers to clear the dirt :worried: