Southskys Back To his childhood

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
If there was one thing I’d change it would be that white grille with the duct. Doesn’t look right at all. Tailgate should be more of a graphite colour rather than pure black shouldn’t it? Maybe it’s just the pics. Cool as f**k otherwise :cool: I’d love another one if the price was right and found somewhere to keep it.

We get very fussy when critiquing others cars Gaz, don't we?
giphy.gif

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
Lmao is anyone else on this forum any different? It’s a nice, clean looking example, I wasn’t dissing it dude

Touchy Gaz! I'll make sure not to crack any jokes after your posts in future! :monkey:

But you are quite right offering your views.... we are all totally entitled to comments and criticism. I'm never going to stifle that right!

I'm right too. We, as in almost all of us, are more critical of other people's mods than our own! That wasn't a dig, merely an observation.

Shalom! I'll send the dove and olive leaf over and hope for forgiveness.

Gaz86

RMS Regular
Emm I’m not being touchy at all mate lol just seemed like you were calling me out for no reason, I said nothing disrespectful, quite the opposite. Half the reason we post our cars on these forums is to seek advice on how to better them, without critique that won’t happen. I would welcome critique, my own car isn’t perfect lol but like everyone else you just keep adding to the list

Dove received, it’s all good (y):joy::heart:

Peace

Gaz86

RMS Regular
That's pretty much how I wanted mine sitting back in the day :cool: Granted mine was only a 1.2 Spin :p 58bhp with a good tail wind behind it, fed by a mighty 4 speed gearbag :joy: She was a beast!! Was my first car though

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
OP
southsky sunrise
Drives
Old skool
B75AC1ED-31D5-4E7F-A8AD-5F83AE669B56.jpeg
37C87166-0F15-4DFC-9FB9-133BAC0CDCA0.jpeg
483BBA23-2B1A-4E55-BA46-401CC1664E36.jpeg
610F0006-79F3-46B6-91D2-E614EBAC9B6A.jpeg
5885A7B4-CC81-4466-A590-AC1405B237E7.jpeg
42E3794C-C1D7-445C-A371-552F357DDB9E.jpeg
5D08E949-39D3-4E00-9AAC-FB29CE063448.jpeg
nothing to see here as way of updates, cars still a garage queen, couple of pictures at Built when it was last out, have a proper Gsi logged shell en-route from Wales but it was a rally car so will be years off seeing the road as a show pony, but I’m undecided to put this back to Sr spec or source the Gsi stuff all over again....

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Source all over again, the white one looks great! My only gripe is that white mesh grill :worried: but stunning result!

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
OP
southsky sunrise
Drives
Old skool
Source all over again, the white one looks great! My only gripe is that white mesh grill :worried: but stunning result!
Yeah with you on that @ChrisL but these engines love cold air so function over form sort of thing. Have a grill to put on it but needs painted so next time I’ve stuff to get done il get it blew in.

Gaz86

RMS Regular
You could probably fix the intake funnel in behind the mesh if you wanted to retain it and paint it black. After watching an old episode of Top Gear last night I have a notion for another one once I finish the Mx5 lol just need to find somewhere to keep it (most importantly).

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.