Speed Camera On M5 Causing Carnage

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gavlar

RMS Regular
Stevie you'd have loved it on Sunday when i was coming through Whiteabbey at about 12.30pm in the afternoon. Bacon ice cream van with the camera pointing out the back on the Shore Rd on opposite side of the Met college, parked right up on the corner kerb of the lay by part so the driver side wheels were nearly touching the kerbstones. Couldnt even see it till you come round a slight bend in the road about 30 yards away lol :mad: Was here where i left the circle;

View attachment 25036

Real dodgy area that (n)
I've noticed them there at nights aswell, thats just before Abbeydene Manor isn't it?

From Hazelbank to Carrickfergus they love to set up speedtraps so watch your speed!

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Thats exactly where it is Gav! In the 40 zone and on a Sunday afternoon with all those students about....... Why night time tho :confounded:

I rarely speed these days so doesnt bother me and know thats a hotspot. Find that stretch at Hazelbank weird for going into a 50 for all the distance it is, esp where you can pull into/out of Trooperslane :confounded:

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Email all complaints to

SafetyCameras@psni.pnn.police.uk

And include photos and explain their dangerous parking. Also ask them for statistics that warrant camera placement at that exact location and the time of day.

They'll probably come back with some nonsense statistics about the Shore Road in Belfast like they did when I asked them about Shore Road Newtownabbey. In fact, they werent even as specific as Shore Rd Belfast. Just Shore Rd.
So not sure which Shore Road they referred to. I did ask if it was Bangor, Belfast, Carrick, Portavogie etc etc
And in the next Sentence he also quoted an Accident at Shore Road Carrickfergus !!

I replied catch a ****ing grip. I asked a serious question and expected a serious response. They havent replied again...Shall email them again, as it's been over 2 weeks.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.