** Stolen Cars / Parts - post info here **

lee-r33

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 Skyline
mate got his glanza/starlet stolen lasnight in millisle reg is ljz 9312 they broke into the house and took the keys car has gt advance graphics up the drivers side but not on pass side as pass side had just been painted. should be easy to spot its black pass side is orange peely paint has quad headights exhaust turbo timer. if anyone spots it let me know cheers.

Jaystar77

RMS Regular
East County Down, Loaded up and Truckin'...
Drives
Starlet GT Turbo
mate got his glanza/starlet stolen lasnight in millisle reg is ljz 9312 they broke into the house and took the keys car has gt advance graphics up the drivers side but not on pass side as pass side had just been painted. should be easy to spot its black pass side is orange peely paint has quad headights exhaust turbo timer. if anyone spots it let me know cheers.

Aye, it was a black 1995 GT Turbo, also has yellow TRD shocks in case that helps anyone.

GMKRS200

RMS Regular
(STOLEN) Skoda Octavia

hi all .

stolen last night , its blue with 17" wheels

REG CNZ 5979

last seen heading towards Twinbrook

any help PLEASE ........................................

Stuart

RMS Regular
Drives
Saxo, 3 series
dvd headunit stolen from stranmillis car park (stranmillis road)

Scumbags cameback yesterday to try and get the car punched behind passenger lock now left with nice we hole in my door. something must have moved them on

Gaz

This space available for rent
OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Please remember that this thread is only for posting up info on stolen cars/parts/etc & updates for tracking purposes. Any discussion will be removed.

yellowsrnova

RMS Regular
Drives
nova sr yellow n
nova gsi look a like silk violet
sri blue interior
center exhaust
white speedlines
very easy to spot

aaz 2369

stolen from hollywood
early hours of thursday morning

18/12/08

CherryBomb

RMS Member
Drives
Mini Cooper
*yellowsrnova*

This is probably not much use now but the gsi replica was spotted on boucher road before christmas, door locks punched, full of hoods, driving round beside saab/porsche looking at staff cars. One of the workers spotted it when he was smoking and alerted the car owners to come and keep an eye out, they were obviously looking for another to steal.

Did u ever get it back in the end?

Sickens me how people are such scum these days.

Jaystar77

RMS Regular
East County Down, Loaded up and Truckin'...
Drives
Starlet GT Turbo
Worth mentioning that a few lads were spotted snooping at my Starlet again outside VW on the Boucher Road yesterday in a similar fashion to the last post.

They were driving a blue Corsa B and the reg was EKZ. One of the mechanics saw them twice and also saw them nosing round Vauxhall too.

Be on the lookout..

Kirsty2504

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta
*STOLEN* Honda Civic

Honda Civic Stolen

1994 1.4 Silver

stolen last night Belfast area anyone with any information would be greatly helpful

Car has been recovered

Rfg

RMS Regular
8x19 OZ Supertourismo GT (MSPORT edition) Anthricite with black writing and MSport logos reward given for their return.

wheel.jpg

PM me if you have any info. Thanks
Ronnie

santoz

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS, Clio 182
White Vauxhall Corsa SDZ 9080

mates corsa stole this morning:

White Vauxhall Corsa Stole from Fitzroy street near ormeau road

SDZ 9080

i4100.jpg
http://www.reallymeansounds.com/garage/carimages/i4100.jpg

Lowered 60mm all round
Fully colour coded
Chrome Lexus Lights
17" Kosei Shadow Chrome Wheels
Debadged
Tinted Windows
K & N Induction Kit
SRI interior
Clifford alarm

santoz

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS, Clio 182
mates white corsa stole this morning in belfast...

Any Info Plz reply, thanks

Ma55ey

RMS Regular
2 scramblers stolen frm my mums house in comber,03 ktm 125 orange and black with no stickers,04 kawasaki kx125 with a very bent back wheel!! If offered let me know,will be a small reward!

2003 Ktm 125
Ktm125.jpg

2004 Kx 125
02032009139.jpg

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Sweeper Car Stolen.

The Richard Burns replica Subaru Legacy turbo which was rear sweeper behind the National A event on the Circuit of Ireland was stolen tonight (Sunday) in the Dromara area.
Car is white with the red squares similar to the Elonex scheme as used by the GB Subaru works team of Burns/A McRae and gold 5 spoke Subaru 16 inch alloys.
Car registration is TDZ 8754 and had the number 33 or 34 still on each door.

Any information on whereabouts or sightings to the PSNI or the owner on +447887851788.

Pass this email on as necessary.

tncircuitireland09day22.jpg

Recovered Folks :grinning:

Robert harte said:
Breaking News
She's home and under lock and key. Little/no, body damage but i need to get her fired up to see if there's an engine and gearbox still in her.
Need to replace both the front door locks, and Andys helmet. apart from that the spares etc are still in the boot- you'd nearly think they'd cleaned up before I got her back ( or the PSNI finger printed) They even left me a couple of cans of Magners (un-opened)

Simply, the pressure put on by all of you guys, the media and a few un-named friends persuaded this guy to park it up in given place, to await collection by ourselves.

What a nightmare, its strange but I believe that this act of theft and personal invasion will deeply upset the kids and Sharon for some time to come. These guys need to think a little more about that damage they inflict over and above the taking away of a car.

So, i'll blag off now and wait till about 3 days before the Ulster B4 putting the sube back in order !! Why change the habit of a life time.

thanks again- People power !!

Rab H

m.rankin

MY BMW WAS STOLEN FROM THE FRONT OF A HOUSE IN DUNMURRAY, BELFAST ON SAT NITE (25th April 2009)

ANYBODY WHO HAS SEEN AN ESTROL BLUE 4 DOOR 2002 BMW AROUND BELFAST PRIMARILY, BUT ULTIMATELY NORTHERN IRELAND, SOUTHERN IRELAND AND THE UK PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

THERE ARE ONLY 2500 ESTORIL BLUE 330D SPORTS IN THE UK/IRELAND... IF YOU HAPPEN TO SEE A CAR RESEMBLING THIS DESCRIPTION, PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO GET IN TOUCH!

ANYBODY WHO CAN SUPPLY INFORMATION LEADING TO THE RETRIEVAL OF MY CAR WILL RECIEVE £1000 CASH REWARD......... THE REGISTRATION OF THE CAR WAS LHZ 2888 BUT HAS BEEN CHANGED BY THIS STAGE NO DOUBT. LOOK AT THE BEBO PICTURES TO SEE THE CAR, PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE, OR THINK YOU HAVE SEEN THIS VEHICLE!

Thanks for taking the time to view this

http://www.bebo.com/stolenbmw

ChrisR

RMS Regular
Drives
MK3 Leon 1.4tsi
Posting on behalf of a member from another forum:

Black Seat Ibiza REG WIL2293

Stolen in Lisburn with keys

Pic:

179522784a8467885148o.jpg

JayC

RMS Member
Drives
VTI Civic
my mates subaru impreza was stole today while he was fishing in magaberry.

its navy blue, white sunstrip and lexus lights. registration is n324 pyo. not hard to miss

if anyone spots it could you let me know its where abouts please on 07894556012 orelse keith the owner of the vehicle on 07597730132.

katherineb15

Drives
BMW 535d M Sport
stolen 535d M Sport

STOLEN - 535D M SPORT BMW - CARBON BLACK
Stole from Cullyhana area on thurs 11th june at 1:45 in the afternoon
2005 Black BMW, but on closer inspection looks more like navy colour. 19 inch alloy wheels - the paint on the wheels is flaky. Small stone chip on driver side front bumper. Bavarian bmw dealer sticker in back window. The back driver side wheel contains no lock wheel nut. Black leather interior, auto gearbox.The reg is T6 KMB.
All these details were correct when the car was stolen but please be aware that the reg may have been changed!
Anybody who may have seen this vehicle, north or south of the border, please do not hesitate to contact me!
Thankyou all

:sob::sob::sob::sob:

Toxic

Drives
2.0 Altea TDI Sp
STOLEN:
24/06/2009 4am Donegall Rd South Belfast, by 2 foreigners carrying a Knife smashed front door in to steal keys of car.

Yellow Seat Leon FR TDI

REG: M12 DBH

3654009190_e044fa8c8a.jpg

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
Hi guys, father in-laws white nova was stole outta his garden lastnite off the antrim road area, another car was kina blocking it in but they manovered it around it, up on to the garden and out the gate, closing the gates after them :mad::mad:

anyways, keep your eyes peeled please.

white mk2 nova REG. XXI

shore road/antrim road direction.

phone me 07523970005 or the police if spotted please.

appreciate any advice etc.

thanks, joe

Attachments

• NOVA.jpg
    NOVA.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 310
  • NOVA1.jpg
    NOVA1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 272
  • NOVA2.jpg
    NOVA2.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 299

M5CON

Stolen MK1 Golf

A friend had his Mk1 Golf convertible STOLEN last night from the Braniel area of east belfast!
Very distinctive car bright red,Sportline with black roof, black bbs with polished lip!

REWARD for info or return!

p.m me please! or Tony on 07901 911380