** Stolen Cars / Parts - post info here **

eamon343

RMS Regular
A friend had his Mk1 Golf convertible STOLEN last night from the Braniel area of east belfast!
Very distinctive car bright red,Sportline with black roof, black bbs with polished lip!

REWARD for info or return!

p.m me please! or Tony on 07901 911380

Won a few prizes at c'wellen last week, heres a few pics of it at the show

2006_1024gti090090.jpg

2006_1024gti090091.jpg

veedubboy

RMS Regular
Tonys MK1 Sportline was stolen lastnight/ this morning from east Belfast. He's been told that it was seen in Poleglass at some stage, and obviuosly wants it back in one piece asap.

There ain't that many over here so if anyone sees it it'll stand out! It's an absolute minter and has a set of BBS RMs fitted making it slightly different.

If anyone sees it contact the Police and let them know its whereabouts, or me or Tony asap.
Let the tyres down so they can't drive it!

here's a pic from castlewellan last week.
2006_1024gti090090.jpg

2006_1024gti090091.jpg

therock

RMS Regular
I have literally just found that vw about an hour ago, in west Belfast (imagine).

Tony has been down and recovered it himself (y)

hilltop racing

RMS Regular
Drives
Seat Leon FR
Urgent... 2003 BMW M3 stolen Lisburn area early hours of this morning. Colour grey REG LJZ 3004. Any info. please contact hilltop racing,
or phone Glen 07703 118059

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Just had a call from my mate, his house on Titania Street in East Belfast was broken into last night whilst he and his girlfriend were sleeping. They stole his 2006 Audi A3 2.0 TDI SE, which had a set of 18" RS6 alloys, registration EHZ 9707 - the plates have Kelso Car Sales logo at the bottom.

They also took 2 laptops, his girlfriends bags including her purse etc. Nice start to their Christmas...

If anyone sees the above car, drop me a PM or contact the PSNI please.

Thanks

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
### Attention - Evo Stolen ####

Hello everyone, a good friend of mine's EVO IV was stolen from outside his house in Ballymacash this morning at around 2:00am.

Any information about it, it's whereabouts or if anyone happened to see it would be much appreciated.

Here it is...
RicksEVO-1.jpg

Please PM me if you know anything...

Thanks in advance guys,
Jay.

_Stu_

RMS Regular
Hi, my friend had a dark blue 306 5 door stolen from Tesco Newtownbreda around 10.15pm. Car has HIDs and 17" Wolfrace alloys. If anyone sees it or knows its whereabouts please PM me.

Thanks

16v_lee

RMS Regular
glanza stolen from belfast yesterday silvery blue colour OCZ**** any help would be great,cheers

Chris59STI

Drives
Impreza STI JDM
*** Update***** Car Located***

Hey guys,

Friends car has just been stolen from just off the Rathgael Rd, Bangor.

Anyone spotting the car please pm asap!!

REG: K952 CNC

4508706377_aeecb4b7db_o.jpg

Kind Regards

Chris

R27 Stu

RMS Regular
Drives
04 T Sport Yaris
red peugoet 207 gti just stolen 5 mins ago from woodbrrok estate (eco village) lisburn

dont know reg yet as its not mine. watched them race off in it after i heard a loud smash, the wee hoods seen the house keys in the back of the door and smashed the window to get them then speed off up the ballinderry road towards lisburn.

SCUMBAGS!!!

REG ----- NEZ 3003

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Sisters Corsa VXR was stolen from the house last night somewhere between 11:00 and 7:00 this morning.

No traces of anything left, broken glass etc, and no one in the house heard anything.

It's a red Corsa VXR with Nurburgring stickers on the bonnet/roof/boot so should be fairly easily spotted. Reg was CEZ 496. Any information would be appreciated!

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Stolen from the Dundrod area on sunday night,

Last seen in the Lurgan area sunday night at around 11:45

2009 Newholland T6080 and 16T Kane silage Trailer

Tractor is fitted with 50k and air brakes, Broken number plate is about the only distingusing feature suspected to be in the Armagh area is not already across the border

Police have been notified

M@tt B

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx S14
Anyone loose a red mk5 fiesta, silver audi or black/navy bmw last night. 3 plebs driving like complete nutters last night around 3am, possibly stolen as cant say I would drive it like they did if it was my own. Cloughfern direction, although could be from surrounding areas.

Crico

RMS Regular
Drives
FOCUS SPORT
anyone lose an impreza? bbc news says it was crashed near Dundrod this morning

cher2010

Drives
c2
Stolen Mini Cooper s

Please look out for 2003 Blue Mini Cooper S
Reg tez 8398
This was stolen from North Belfast Area 4:00 - 6:00am Saturday 14th August 2010.

If anyone has seen this vehicle or knows any information please contact me.
Photos attached

297816693.jpg

Attachments

• 297816693.jpg
    297816693.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 153
  • 297816688.jpg
    297816688.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 160

thewhitevan

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus Eco, nova
stolen cars

blue audi a4 dez reg stolen sat night along with a 407 coupe the coupe was found in shaws bridge area with knives from the kitchen in it. they broke into the house and stole the keys.sat night past. audi has not been seen since.
many thanks

StephenMcC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
I Know Its Not A Car... But I Didnt Want To Make Another Thread...

Stolen From The Upper Newtownards Road

Genesis Core 40 Mountain Bike

Has A Mount For A Baby Seat Under The Saddle, And A Wireless Digital Speedo.

Either Last Night, Or This Morning

mf10410_core40.jpg

Edit: REWARD FOR RETRIEVAL

beebop306

RMS Member
Drives
Stolen Peugeot 306

Some hard up scumbag stole my Blue 1997 Peugeot 306 on 14/09/10 around 6.20pm outside Poundland in Banbridge. VAZ 7855. Keep me posted if it's spotted please

charlene_xx

BMW 316i Compact

Had car stolen on 15th Sept 2010 from Funderland Carpark, Boucher Road. 2002 Red unusual colour slight damage to bumper below BWM badge. Reg: CJZ4154 please contact me if seen. Reward if retrieved

stuartmh

RMS Member
Drives
subaru impreza
\\\info help on my black r33 skyline gtst\\\\\\\\\\

Got my skyline stole from house last sunday hnz 6128 1995 r33 need help finding out who was the scumbags that took it car was stole at about 2.30 sunday night drivers window broke hot wired then took to hardford link garage and filled up with petrol then drove off think it then went bangor hollywood and ended up theft in crumlin , car is getting finger printed but need help to find out who it was any info would be brilliant ring stuart 07921178330

Noel McQ

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS
Just saw this on SCN and thought id fire it up here! Was posted by Davy who is the parts manager in SERE Belfast.

Our premises were broken into and a brand new Leon Cupra R was stripped of its wheels and brakes. Several other cars were also targeted.

If any forum member hears of such parts being offered for sale, we would be extremely grateful for any information. This of course would be totally confidential, and a reward given.

Please pass this on to other relevant forums you are involved in

Thanks

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
**Stolen Skoda**

ULZ 4615

A Friends Skoda Superb Grey in Colour was stole from Sprucefield on
Tuesday night guy was pulled out of the car by 3 men and they made
off in his Skoda. Ive been told its been seen round the west of
Belfast the past few nights can people keep and eye and if they see