Suburu Impreza P1

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
Hard to beat the super/ultra legaras Neil. They look awsome on any classic. Height does not look too bad, think the lower splitter and side skirts make it look a bit lower than usual.

SMcP114

RMS Regular
Drives
Austin Allegro
Stunning Car. Are they genuine OZ's? Only reason I ask is because I floated about once with genuine OZ's, until I broke one and realised that @Jethro just knew where to buy OZ centre caps for Ispiri wheels.

Attachments

• Hawkeye1.jpg
    Hawkeye1.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 169

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
Hard to beat the super/ultra legaras Neil. They look awsome on any classic. Height does not look too bad, think the lower splitter and side skirts make it look a bit lower than usual.

Yes Brian they are a great wheel on them . Oh and btw are you still doing trackers?

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Lovely motor, was looking at these a while back but couldn't talk myself into it until the garage is done. :cool:
Health to enjoy.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Stunning motor. As said get the fuelling checked though or even better remapped. I always ran my Type R on super with NF octane booster and never had an issue even with a full decat down pipe and exhaust. Standard wheels would be perfect, or speedline ST2's/revolution millenniums. HTD

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
Stunning motor. As said get the fuelling checked though or even better remapped. I always ran my Type R on super with NF octane booster and never had an issue even with a full decat down pipe and exhaust. Standard wheels would be perfect, or speedline ST2's/revolution millenniums. HTD

Cheers @Burt2000 . Im getting it mapped in a couple of weeks when Bob Rawle comes over from England again . Just want to make sure its mapped correctly for the mods and fuel before I drive it. As for the wheels I love the OZ Ultraleggaras on it but will get a set of the original anthracite OZ prodrives at some point so I can change .

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Cheers @Burt2000 . Im getting it mapped in a couple of weeks when Bob Rawle comes over from England again . Just want to make sure its mapped correctly for the mods and fuel before I drive it. As for the wheels I love the OZ Ultraleggaras on it but will get a set of the original anthracite OZ prodrives at some point so I can change .

Only ever heard good things about Bob Rawle over the years. It will go really well with a map. 340-350bhp is easily acheived on them safely and makes for a sharp car as they are pretty light at under 1300 kgs. I'm Not 100% sure if the P1 has the same gear ratios as the Type R but no doubt they are very short anyway and this along with the VF28 turbo make them very quick up through the gears (to the legal speed limit):p. Yours is really putting me in the notion for another 2 door, i miss mine something shocking.

Jethro

RMS Regular
Stunning Car. Are they genuine OZ's? Only reason I ask is because I floated about once with genuine OZ's, until I broke one and realised that @Jethro just knew where to buy OZ centre caps for Ispiri wheels.

:confounded:

As well as confusing me you have confused yourself, yours were not OZ's they were WRC Ispiri rims..... well at least they were when they left here

Stunning P1 you have Neil.:cool:

SMcP114

RMS Regular
Drives
Austin Allegro
:confounded:

As well as confusing me you have confused yourself, yours were not OZ's they were WRC Ispiri rims..... well at least they were when they left here

Stunning P1 you have Neil.:cool:

I know, that's what I said. With OZ centre caps helpfully stuck on them. I might be blaming you in the wrong here, could have been when it was in England, but when I broke one I looked a ****.

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Ive had a few of these myself but they have all been Type Rs. I like the look of the P1s better but I don't like the way that they have the diff control taken out of them along with the close ratio gearbox, to me that is the best part about them :grinning: Nothing like sliding them about with the switch full back putting most of the drive to the rear...

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
It wouldnt have been first registered XIB**** Neil? I have a p1 brouchure/press release that doubles up as a poster here.

I bring it up the next time Im getting plates, if you want it.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.