Suggestions for ICE

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gary87

RMS Regular
i have a whole heap of stuff if you're interested, good set up for a first time. gimme a shout

-Pete-

RMS Regular
go look in the for sale section. loads of good stuff going for good prices. my amp for one, a nice phoenix gold titanium 500.4, john306dt had subs etc for sale too!

all for great prices. dont waste money on things like fusion gear thats brand new. it wont reward you for it.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
even focal entry level stuff is good valie, but doin it in stages is best probly not as tough on the wallet n u end up wi better equipment

Jmax

RMS Regular
audio advice have a quality entry level kenwood hu atm for around £70 and work your system around that as mook says maybe with something like the entry level focal stuff or the entry level alpine stuff.

i know their due to get a new entry level mtx range in for around the price range you would want but give them a call and im sure theyll be able to get something for you

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.