Tesla Model 3 Performance

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Probably going to be an odd one out here but I'm not going to lie, I find it hard to get in any way excited about these or any electric car. I would definitely have one as a daily though, but never as my only car or for a fun car. Everyone gets excited about how fast they are, but imo a real petrol heads know cars are so much more than that, and I guess I am all about my engines.

But, I know you are clearly a petrol head and still have your M4 to show it, so, super happy for you as while I don't get any excitement from these they for sure have to be perfect daily drivers and I would have one for this duty. Doubt I'll ever be able to afford one as a daily, my £1.5k Mazda 3 will do fine for now.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Please put a 2.0tdi badge on it.

Saw this and had a nose breathe.

zum8ntirhva41.jpg

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I see so many of these on the road at the minute so will be good to see one modified and slightly different

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
Now tinted and I got Andy to put some vinyl on the headlights to make it look a little more aggressive,

Springs are being fitted at the minute. I have ordered my tyres, hilariously thin at 295/30/22 and 245/25/21. Went for PS4S, love them on the Cayman and the M4. However they are currently on back order so no idea when they will be here.

I’m really loving the car, it’s doing exactly what I need it to do, then you have the performance when you fancy it. I gapped an R8 off a set of lights going onto the M2, he actually mouthed wtf while giving me a thumbs up and laughing. It’s hilarious 😂

Still took the M4 a good rip last night and a noisy petrol just hits different, I am so lucky to have both.

View attachment 338878
BCEC7480-2B50-47A1-8E48-1A90FE03768C.jpeg
679588DD-D649-4FC2-AE5C-6448919FC4B0.jpeg
4CE55556-9613-406F-AE07-DF5D65E8C8EE.jpeg

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
Comfy daily driver with 25 profile tyres, I like your style. Like something stupid I would do 🙃

Looks much better with the tints done, I am so used to modern cars having tints that they look weird without them.

Its ironic that UK number plates actually make the front of these look better!

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
That's going to look nuts with the wheels on! What size are those standard tyres? They look a very stretched compared to the Pilot Sport 4S on mine.

PAULW

RMS Regular
Fantastic, class car and great to see one modded. I imagine a modded one will be very rare as well, as most are PCP deals and therefore untouched. I tip my hat to you, this is the future and refreshingly positive. The car enthusiast scene will not die with electric

tip hat thank you GIF by Captain Obvious

KevM

RMS Regular
Someone needs to figure out how to run a bank of Amps & Subs off a Tesla battery system and get the tunes sorted 😆