That time of the month again...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

rugrat

RMS Photographer
OP
rugrat
Drives
Leon FR 2.0TDi
Audi A3 - no!

No room in back for three children, or anyone else for that matter! :confounded:hock:

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
One of the new mondeo TDCi's, strangly powerful, and they have be remaped using the blue fin upgrades to nearly 270lb's of torque and 160bhp.

Could be handy, with nice mpg also!

rugrat

RMS Photographer
OP
rugrat
Drives
Leon FR 2.0TDi
Max said:
What about a diesel carlton, you looked quite at home in andy's senetor :laughing:

That thing cost me £30 to fuel for trip down and up ... saxo would have done it for half! Not gonna try running one of those :p

rugrat

RMS Photographer
OP
rugrat
Drives
Leon FR 2.0TDi
MacGyver said:
One of the new mondeo TDCi's, strangly powerful, and they have be remaped using the blue fin upgrades to nearly 270lb's of torque and 160bhp.

I am down to golf and leon now, don't you be filling my head with any more ideas ;)

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
MacGyver said:

flip, i can confirm this. im insured on a friends dads 2.0tdci and it is a FLYING machine!!!

rugrat said:
MacGyver said:

I am down to golf and leon now, don't you be filling my head with any more ideas ;)

leon ;). slightly longer than a golf, so more roomy. cheaper and not as common too...

S88JKG

RMS Photographer
rugrat said:
Audi A3 - no!

No room in back for three children, or anyone else for that matter! :confounded:hock:

my mates sister has an a3, plenty of room in it, she has a childs seat in it, and me, my mate his sister and her mate had no problems getting in it, plenty of room

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
SuPa said:
rugrat said:
Audi A3 - no!

my mates sister has an a3, plenty of room in it, she has a childs seat in it, and me, my mate his sister and her mate had no problems getting in it, plenty of room

if you're rear passengers have misplaced their legs and are using match sticks instead, perhaps :?:

S88JKG

RMS Photographer
lmao,

do standard a3's have bucket seats?

well hers does but duno if that matters

rugrat

RMS Photographer
OP
rugrat
Drives
Leon FR 2.0TDi
Taking a 1.9TDi Cupra for a test drive at weekend. Help me make my mind up.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
go for it!! The Cupra TDi is an excellent car!!!

I know of a nice 306 D-Turbo that is for sale. All i know at the min is that it has low mileage, is blue and has 17's...just serviced!

Personally id go for the Cupra every thime tho!!

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
I like the Leon, my friend just got rid of his scobby for one and its nice.

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
very nice silver looks well 150 pd ull b happy with that im sure it pulls alday and they have the get up and go if u need it

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Lyons said:
the A3's are surprinsgly cheaper than the golf gt tdi's too

what about the leon?

Lyons for king :grinning:

it looks exceptional Rugrat, i love the leon as it is, but the cupra looks even better! enjoy!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.