That time of the month again...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

rugrat

RMS Photographer
OP
rugrat
Drives
Leon FR 2.0TDi
I collect it on Wed morning, so I will take decent piccies and post them up :grinning:

brendy

RMS Regular
rugrat, i bought a new leon cupra yesterday too the 20vt petrol though , same bodykit in flash red, leccy sunroof and everything!
Dsci0001.gif

anti hijack etc also included! go over 15km/h and the doors lock , to open youeve got to pull handletwice from inside!
another feature i love is that if you get out and realise someone has left a passenger window down you turn the key in the lock for a sec and they close themselves.

pimpslap

RMS Member
good choice rugrat :grinning:

had a nice blast in an ibiza cupra tdi 160

wow :laughing:

time to be nice to the bank manager again :worried:

rugrat

RMS Photographer
OP
rugrat
Drives
Leon FR 2.0TDi
@everyone ... thanks for the comments, I will be one careful owner with his wee motor :grinning:

@brendy - photoshoot with the two leon cupras needed ;)

brendy

RMS Regular
will do, i could even get gary to comwe along in his mad black leon tdi
you'd also be more than welcome to the club gti meets every last sunday of the month at 2.30 at corrs corner, we're usually there and go in for a fanta and a natter.

Daz_PD

RMS Regular
Drives
Skoda Octavia 2.
leons are a very nice motor, id been considering one for a new car too, but im going for something else now

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
feck did that really fall into the 0-5k category?! :eek: gorgeous!

rugrat

RMS Photographer
OP
rugrat
Drives
Leon FR 2.0TDi
Rachie said:
nooooooooooooooo jacqui! ur wee car was bambams sister! whats he gonna do now?!!? :worried:

someone else will have her now and hopefully will treat her well :laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.