Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
IMG_5004.jpeg

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
I thought it did over 10k?? Iirc from the video.

Beautiful machine though. Total dream car.

Did almost all of its mileage in the first 4 years. Then < 2000 miles since the year 2000. Poor thing is crying out for a lap of the Ring!

Dates and mileage:
  • Apr 1996 - Delivery - AFN Limited
  • Jul 1997 - 2,991 miles - AFN Reading Official Porsche Centre
  • Apr 2000 - 8,061 miles - Carrs Official Porsche Centre
  • Aug 2001 - 9,442 miles - Carrs Official Porsche Centre
  • Jan 2004 - 10,349 miles - Porsche Centre Exeter
  • Oct 2008 - 10,605 miles (Approx,) - Porsche Centre Exeter (Brake fluid)
  • Jul 2018 - 10,698 miles - Porsche Centre Exeter (Brake fluid)

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I actually prefer the GT3 to the GT3 RS, I get that it’s all about the aerodynamics. But I just don’t like the design.

I'm the same, if I was ever fortunate enough to afford one I would take the GT3. But took the pics anyway as the RS is just a crazy thing to look at, if a little hardcore.

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
They certainly aren't going down in the history books as the prettiest 911 ever produced but if I had the choice I'd definitely take one over a GT3. I'd take a 997.2 GT3 RS over both of them though!

I know "overs" has been going on for years and with other manufacturers as well, but I've never watched a video before where it is laid out bare in all its insanity

Nice try from the dealer to offer him a slot in exchange for disposing of 3 of his now virtually unsaleable Taycan Turbo S at full list price :joy:

Jecks

RMS Regular
What are porsche belfast like for discount on servicing. I have the big 8 year service on 991.2s due and being quoted £1750 which seems pretty steep i thought, though under their warranty so my hands are tied.
What are they like on bringing your own oil for the service? Anyone successful in getting say 10% of the total bill

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
What are porsche belfast like for discount on servicing. I have the big 8 year service on 991.2s due and being quoted £1750 which seems pretty steep i thought, though under their warranty so my hands are tied.
What are they like on bringing your own oil for the service? Anyone successful in getting say 10% of the total bill

If you have a contact in staff thats the way to go, i used to get cost because my wife worked in agnews. £1000 oil service for £200

Now i only get 10% ish

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Got 10% of my second service last year, came in around £1100, speak nicely to Jenna.

davyk31

RMS Regular
When I got my Macan serviced they were totally grand with me supplying my own oil and it’s saved a good load of cash. They gave me the spec to buy and so long as it matched their spec they were happy to use it.

Will do the same again when I get the Taycan serviced 😜

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
When I got my Macan serviced they were totally grand with me supplying my own oil and it’s saved a good load of cash. They gave me the spec to buy and so long as it matched their spec they were happy to use it.

Will do the same again when I get the Taycan serviced 😜

How’s the Taycan going, David? Quite fancy one after the ix3 goes back in January.

My mate just got a new ice silver turbo S which isn’t helping the want!