The Greatest Hot Hatches Never made

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
A fella beside me was building a Fiat Uno with a Honda K20 in it a few years back, think he went to Austrailia and car was laid up 90% finished. Would have been an interesting thing if finished!

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
Why you would go to the expense and hassle of putting a Vag 1.8T engine into anything is beyond me. What a dull diesel like petrol engine...

Gambit

RMS Regular
Mk3 golf a59.....would have been mental had Vw went ahead and made it

VW Golf A59: The stillborn European Evo | PistonHeads

A59_1.jpg

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Why you would go to the expense and hassle of putting a Vag 1.8T engine into anything is beyond me. What a dull diesel like petrol engine...
In the grand scheme of things it isnt that dear, especially compared to getting decent power upgrades for the n/a engines or likes of turboing a vr6. Its also relatively simple compared to other swaps. At least in a mk2 golf.

Not too difficult to get decent power put of or to fit engine + better looking, more interesting and more fun car = good sense.

robert106

RMS Regular
Drives
172 clio
There's a guy well thought of on the 106 forums who put a accord type r motor in a 309 , as far as I recall it was a trio base model on steel wheels lol
Just googled it , seems he's built a couple of them .

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.