The Saabulous Thread.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I really like them too and would have another no problem. Would definitely want the estate version next time though.

AlpineJetta

RMS Regular
Drives
Old VWs
First I've ever seen one of these irl. Cool big wagon, much want!
20220520_120532.jpg

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Supposedly this one is 3…. I’ll say one thing, it’s fully polybushed and with the bilsteins and eibachs the ride is somewhat interesting. My man tits jiggle fat too much now.
Should be sharp enough with a stg3 map.

I had Bilstein B6's in mine and the ride wasn't to bad to be honest.

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
Should be sharp enough with a stg3 map.

I had Bilstein B6's in mine and the ride wasn't to bad to be honest.
Aye not convinced the exhaust is sitting right. After a bit of driving it must be getting hot and starts banging. Done nothing to it so far and it needs a few jobs, work/kids getting in the way at the moment.
I tried to buy one of these that was for sale in Bangor but my bid was too low lol ended up with a saloon.
I think I was looking at the same one a few years back. Rare things alright especially in Ni.

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
That I'll look a million times better with the OEM wheels. I miss my estate 😔

Wheels finally on and finally got the thing to stop leaking power steering fluid and engine oil after changing a load of gaskets. Strangely falling in love with the Scaab ,not horrendous mpg either, and after a few beer sessions around Scotland it’s been left at various train stations some for a few days at a time with no fear. 😂

031BCDE1-BB66-49E9-9AE7-EF55D5CA8835.jpeg
BD432430-C246-4B1E-9C0D-DC0920AB3955.jpeg

hippyross

RMS Regular
Wheels finally on and finally got the thing to stop leaking power steering fluid and engine oil after changing a load of gaskets. Strangely falling in love with the Scaab ,not horrendous mpg either, and after a few beer sessions around Scotland it’s been left at various train stations some for a few days at a time with no fear. 😂

View attachment 375559View attachment 375558
Proper gentlemans car now lol

hippyross

RMS Regular

St.Paul

RMS Regular
Drives
focus st mk3
Would any of you happen to know someone that can repair a Saab 9-3 NG key or worst case marry in a new cim and key set? I was stupid enough to not have another key programmed and now my only key is broken leaving the car lounging in the work car park. 😖

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Lovely combo that @hippyross

What drop is on the Eibachs? Looking at a set for my Aero tbh. Possibly a spacer on the rear, they can look at lost at times.

hippyross

RMS Regular
Lovely combo that @hippyross

What drop is on the Eibachs? Looking at a set for my Aero tbh. Possibly a spacer on the rear, they can look at lost at times.
I think they are 30mm, search hard enough you can get them under £200 think these were 170 just before Christmas. Yeah the stock wheels will benift from spacers I got some on ebay for one of my old cars 20mm I think and longer bolts.

Reactions: dub