Drives
X5 / 435D
3 Testarossa’s in J&F! 😮

7401A846-FC64-48E8-B5AC-AC059CB7D715.jpeg

DanielJ291

RMS Regular
Drives
2012SeatLeon
Would just say might be far fetched but does anyone remember the blue zonda in Belfast from 2005? Asking if anyone has any old photographs of it or something along them lines. Please could I get any replies or any information about it. Thankyou.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
There used to be a photo of it up in the wall of Mandarin City in Ballyhackamore. Not sure if it’s still there.

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Would just say might be far fetched but does anyone remember the blue zonda in Belfast from 2005? Asking if anyone has any old photographs of it or something along them lines. Please could I get any replies or any information about it. Thankyou.
Ryan from Detail NI would probably know, from memory he worked on a lot of those cars around that time.

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
I am pretty sure I know who owned it. The other one from Cork is gone as well! After seeing a few garages last week though i am not shocked about anything anymore

rhysloclhart

Drives
205 GTI 2.0
Anyone know what happened to the guy Sudesh who owned the Lamborghini Diablo's etc. Seen he was in hospital around 2017 and haven't heard from him since...

velocefica

RMS Regular
Drives
like stink
Ask and it shall be given, photo from 2005. Could be wrong but wasn't it owned by the optician that had the F40.
Owned by one of the McCauslands

Attachments

• IMG_1081a.jpg
    IMG_1081a.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 149

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Some crazy person driving around East Belfast in a red Ferrari F8. Not the weather for that today!

MarkM

RMS Regular
Some crazy person driving around East Belfast in a red Ferrari F8. Not the weather for that today!

I thought the same when a riviera blue V10 R8 past my house about an hour ago, I’m not exactly in a suburban area lol Some pops and crackles off it!