The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
Not Northern Ireland but spotted this outside the Intercontinental hotel London on Friday. It was the weirdest finish on a car I have came across. At a distance it looked like like it was covered in Crystals but up close it looked like it was made out of Lego.
View attachment 425826
View attachment 425832View attachment 425829View attachment 425831View attachment 425830

There was also something special in the Lotus show room. I couldn’t get better pictures due the amount of people in the show room but it had a huge diffuser at the back end.
View attachment 425833

That’s the Lotus Evija. £2 million electric car.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Pulled the Yaris over and let this pass me yesterday there as didn't want to embarrass him 😂

Never seen it around before, proper tiny front plate on it, like postage stamp tiny lol

20240220_161025.jpg

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
I see the Yellow GT2 RS didn’t sit long at Porsche Belfast. Flipped for a nice profit I’m sure.

DJMCA

RMS Regular
Saw a black Lamborghini on the front of a 40ft low loading trailer on the M1 heading towards Lisburn last night. Was also an agricultural type tipping trailer on the low loader with it.

Bit random really🤷‍♂️

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Ferrari Roma in Holywood this morning, heard it well before I actually seen it. Sounded fantastic.

Enda

RMS Regular
Drives
M4
Dublin rather than NI and I didn’t get pictures but I saw 2 GT3 rs’s within 10 minutes of each other at lunch time. A blue one and a black one, they sound so good!