RMS Regular
Spotted in Draperstown.

7a436f39-e38e-4d19-a2ae-e6da1db42ad6.jpeg

8c5c0c7c-b503-49ca-8244-27cb26f4f9a2.jpeg

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
And have you now???? Or are you just saying!?!?

Over the years I had several moments of studying them and considering purchasing but the little sense I have prevented me 😆.

It always ended up with 'why' and 'what are you going to do with it'
Yes. Obviously not on a track and didn't horse it if that is what you ask. So no, I cannot comment on the track performance and sadly I am in no position to afford one, but would I have one over most of the stuff I shoot and drive, yes! Folks buy RS6, 911s and never drive them, so most of the time it is a weekend toy anyway. So if you have a weekend toy, have something mental as this. I climbed in and out of this around 60 times today and it is the most award and uncomfiest thing ever. It has no chance of opening windows. Has the heaviest clutch and steering. I stalled probably more times than I can count, but as soon as this thing moves it is just mental. For the price it costs I cannot imagine there is anything near this in equivalent of 700hp with no tsc, power steering and zero weight.
If you can get ever to test drive one and I can guarantee you will say the same! If i always said gt430 was one of my favourite things before, this is just another level of mental

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
Yes. Obviously not on a track and didn't horse it if that is what you ask. So no, I cannot comment on the track performance and sadly I am in no position to afford one, but would I have one over most of the stuff I shoot and drive, yes! Folks buy RS6, 911s and never drive them, so most of the time it is a weekend toy anyway. So if you have a weekend toy, have something mental as this. I climbed in and out of this around 60 times today and it is the most award and uncomfiest thing ever. It has no chance of opening windows. Has the heaviest clutch and steering. I stalled probably more times than I can count, but as soon as this thing moves it is just mental. For the price it costs I cannot imagine there is anything near this in equivalent of 700hp with no tsc, power steering and zero weight.
That's exactly why I considered one but the daftest car I ever bought was a Caterham 620. An Ultima was too daft imo.

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
That's exactly why I considered one but the daftest car I ever bought was a Caterham 620. An Ultima was too daft imo.
Caterham is by million miles the best experience in motoring a person can have I strongly believe. When me and @big_pete did the Palmer day we both agreed - BTCC Clio F3 and LeMans Jag were all epic, but caterham is another level of fun, precision on track. So nothing daft about it :laughing:

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
Caterham is by million miles the best experience in motoring a person can have I strongly believe. When me and @big_pete did the Palmer day we both agreed - BTCC Clio F3 and LeMans Jag were all epic, but caterham is another level of fun, precision on track. So nothing daft about it :laughing:
Had 3 of them and the R400 was the best, big regret selling it even now

Andy55

RMS Regular
Spotted a Red Ferrari with gold wheels on the Moyad road from Spelga on Saturday. Couldn't tell which model as it past but was either an SF90 or a 296.

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
I was in Charles Hurst Ferrari last week and could hardly tell what what model is what. I recognise the Roma as it's the ugly one and the 812 as it's the big one. SF90 and 296 are trickier, but on closer inspection, you can tell quickly tell them apart as the 296 is half decent looking (but would be nicer with round tail lights), and the SF90 is ugly, but less ugly than a Roma, and sometimes has a silly two-tone front.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Who owns the matte black Lambo Urus round Holywood. He could do with driving through less red lights to get 1 car ahead.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
I was in Charles Hurst Ferrari last week and could hardly tell what what model is what. I recognise the Roma as it's the ugly one and the 812 as it's the big one. SF90 and 296 are trickier, but on closer inspection, you can tell quickly tell them apart as the 296 is half decent looking (but would be nicer with round tail lights), and the SF90 is ugly, but less ugly than a Roma, and sometimes has a silly two-tone front.

I can’t see you getting a job in the Ferrari marketing department anytime soon 😀