The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
The car was cheap enough for the condition it is in LOL. The brakes and clutch aren't an issue, but I will be changing them before they become one. I knew it costs a lot to keep these cars in good condition, but that sort of stuff I enjoy doing so its not a problem. Expensive yes, but manageable.

That's fair enough I think.

cbr600

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf R
Anyone else see the bright yellow Lamborghini driving along the Upper Newtownards Road past Stormont this afternoon? It was tucked up in the line of traffic and had no plate on the front. Not up on my Lamborghini's so I couldn't tell if it was an Aventador or a Huracan!

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Anyone else see the bright yellow Lamborghini driving along the Upper Newtownards Road past Stormont this afternoon? It was tucked up in the line of traffic and had no plate on the front. Not up on my Lamborghini's so I couldn't tell if it was an Aventador or a Huracan!
Past stormont, will be aul Arlene using her RHI backhanders.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
It was likely Nigel Hicklin's Aventador SV! Got a Snapchat of it parked in Portaferry around lunchtime.

Edit:
IMG_5649.jpg

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
I think he took it across Europe last year too. Nice to see it being used as it was intended :grinning:

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Exactly, all stuff he wants not the latest greatest most expensive thing. He kindly showed me around one day and we had a great chat about how he goes about what he buys. Proper petrolhead

You've nailed it on the head there Chris, just mint examples of cars that everyone wants to own, not just hyper cars and what have you as I dare say he could buy what he wants!
Very nice garage/showroom he has also, could spend days in there just looking!

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Someone leave this boy a Facebook message and get him on here so I can see this collection!

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Exactly, all stuff he wants not the latest greatest most expensive thing. He kindly showed me around one day and we had a great chat about how he goes about what he buys. Proper petrolhead

I find most proper petrol heads with an impressive collection are dead on to chat to. I was chatting to Philip a week or 2 back, we chatted about the LAF aperta etc. He said call up when ever you are free and you can have a look at it and a few of the others.