Touareg Issue

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
All those new codes relate to a lack of voltage. I would like to think someone who replaced the injectors would have check for battery voltage when they got to it and it wouldn't turn over!

Last edited:

miniator

RMS Regular
Drives
'72 Mini
in my experience with a flat battery, my skoda just refused to turn over when the voltage dropped below a certain value.
its built into come ecu's that a minimum voltage must be there to prevent damage.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
All those new codes relate to a lack of voltage. I would like to think someone who replaced the injectors would have check for battery voltage when they got to it and it wouldn't turn over!

From what I can gather I don’t think the first guy used a computer!

KevM

RMS Regular
Deleting codes before taking the car to a tech is bound to be the start of a long slippery slope of clusterfk - no?

Smick

RMS Regular
Drives
CLA45
in my experience with a flat battery, my skoda just refused to turn over when the voltage dropped below a certain value.
its built into come ecu's that a minimum voltage must be there to prevent damage.
X2 .... It could just be a bad battery. Have seen cars do all sorts of strange things when battery is going bad. Def the cheapest place to start.