Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

V8

RMS Regular

This Sunday's track day is looking busy! Cars booked so far include;
• Honda Prelude
• Mx5
• Peugeot 205
• Locaterfield
• Various BMWs
• Civic Type R
• Proton Satria GTi
• Proton Coupe GTi
• Clio
• TVR Chimera V8
• Puma Fiesta
• Fiesta
• C63 Merc
• Sierra
• Volvo 360
• Lotus Elise
• 225 Megane Trophy
• Integra DC5
• Mazda RX8

If you are planning to partake and haven't already let us know, please drop us an email to donal@mulsanne.co.uk

Thank you.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Unfortunately can't make it now after coming off the bike at yesterday's trackday. Gutted :worried:

quimbasher

RMS Regular
Drives
Alphard /EP3
Weather is looking sweet!! Looking forward to a good day. No passenger runs from me delboy, single seater still.

OS Ken

RMS Regular
Drives
Saab 9-5 all day
It sure was a cracking day out.

I managed to get my tyre pressures sorted.

My Ferodo DS2500 pads were grumbling all day, but worked fine!

Good meeting a few new faces too :cool:
We were running these pads too for the first time, very impressed with them and after 6 sessions the looked like they had very little wear on them!

Neil_M

RMS Regular
We were running these pads too for the first time, very impressed with them and after 6 sessions the looked like they had very little wear on them!

Likewise plenty of meat left on mine... I do have a set of PBS pads from the Civic Cup, they are supposedly better again, in all regards!

PS the Prelude goes well, I believe we were out on a few of the same sessions!

OS Ken

RMS Regular
Drives
Saab 9-5 all day
Its been about 2 years since we last did Kirkistown and it was great to get back out, a lot of new faces and cars.
Really enjoyed the day and well done to the Trackskills team for running it so well.

OS Ken

RMS Regular
Drives
Saab 9-5 all day
Likewise plenty of meat left on mine... I do have a set of PBS pads from the Civic Cup, they are supposedly better again, in all regards!

Cheers Neil, what were you driving today

jordan 375

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda
Yep she is a H22A & U2Q7 box, S2000 was going well the wing is epic by the way
Always liked the preludes but then again I am a honda fan boy haha yeah was going on not to bad still getting used to the rwd and the twitchyness but getting there. The wing looks like it's loss but it's actually the boot moving it's so thin lol reinforcements needed

OS Ken

RMS Regular
Drives
Saab 9-5 all day
Always liked the preludes but then again I am a honda fan boy haha yeah was going on not to bad still getting used to the rwd and the twitchyness but getting there. The wing looks like it's loss but it's actually the boot moving it's so thin lol reinforcements needed
The Honda stuff goes well and tends to take the track abuse without too many problems, the rwd does take a while to get used to on track

AndyG

RMS Regular

It was PBS pads I had in yesterday and they were great! The fronts don't look worn at all but the rears are very nearly done they were only fitted Saturday afternoon too :sob: Must be something to do with the solid disc and no cooling to the rears

Still a great pad with no fade all day

Neil_M

RMS Regular
It was PBS pads I had in yesterday and they were great! The fronts don't look worn at all but the rears are very nearly done they were only fitted Saturday afternoon too :sob: Must be something to do with the solid disc and no cooling to the rears

Still a great pad with no fade all day

Cheers Andy.

I'll take the wheels off for a look today weather pending... Just incase there is an issue.

There is plenty of meat left on the DS2500's, so not quite time to change...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.