TSCCNI Cars and Coffee 2nd April 2017

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

jayme

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini/ A7
Love these events, refreshing would be a word to describe them.

seen quite a few people around the lambo when i was making a b line for the chevette with the grp 4 arches and the sr'd mk2

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Just in the door from an extended detour on the way home via Delamont park and most of the Co Down coastline!

Good to see and catch up with everyone there today, and put a few new faces to names.

Great turnout, and I would happily own 99.9% of the cars there given the chance. My only fear is that it will end up being too big for Down Royal as popularity increases.

Ged

RMS Regular
Drives
sexmo VTS
Was a nice day for it met a few people i haven't seen in a long time and some new faces. Seen some lovely metal, all in all a good Sunday. and the cummins didnt break down until after i got home lol

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Wish I had of took a run up myself. Hopefully next time (y)

warren

RMS Photographer
Few from me!

All photos are up on my facebook www.facebook.com/wr6moto

DSC_0608.jpg
DSC_0553.jpg
DSC_0588.jpg
DSC_0556.jpg
DSC_0594.jpg
DSC_0604.jpg
DSC_0627.jpg
DSC_0630.jpg
DSC_0634.jpg
DSC_0639.jpg

All photos are up on my facebook www.facebook.com/wr6moto

for those who dont believe in facebook!

Cars and Coffee – Down Royal 2017

Last edited:

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
Stand out things for me were the Lamborghini (obviously!) and how amazing the TVR 350c looked with pearlesant silver paint in the sun.

I have now realised from the pics posted that I didn't see all the cars! I never saw the new Alfa or the new R8.

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
There was a really good turn out today and awesome weather for it. @Ged good to see you again it's been a long time coming.

impact

RMS Regular
Drives
GT86
Stand out things for me were the Lamborghini (obviously!) and how amazing the TVR 350c looked with pearlesant silver paint in the sun.

I have now realised from the pics posted that I didn't see all the cars! I never saw the new Alfa or the new R8.

Your Caterham looked awesome, never realized until today it was you on here.
(Gef here btw in case like me you can't put faces to forum names)

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
Your Caterham looked awesome, never realized until today it was you on here.
(Gef here btw in case like me you can't put faces to forum names)
Thanks, one of the smallest cars there, definitely the lightest!
What were you in?
I think RMS members should wear T-shirts with their user names printed on!!!!!

impact

RMS Regular
Drives
GT86
Thanks, one of the smallest cars there, definitely the lightest!
What were you in?
I think RMS members should wear T-shirts with their user names printed on!!!!!

Was there in the GT86, user names would help, recognized loads of RMS cars, no idea who their owners were in person.

56oval

RMS Regular
OP
56oval
Was a nice day for it met a few people i haven't seen in a long time and some new faces. Seen some lovely metal, all in all a good Sunday. and the cummins didnt break down until after i got home lol
the big landy was probably my favourite thing there, amazing build, a great turnout with an eclectic mix to satisfy most tastes. The little mk1 XR2 towards the gate was perfect. I headed down with @Tufty and chucked the fanbelt trying to keep up on the motorway :sob:
Great way to spend a couple of hours on a Sunday, the SR'd mk2 snaking any which way out was ace.
20170402_103722.jpg

Last edited:

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
Amazing turn out! Keeps getting bigger, just hope it doesn't become a victim of it's own success and become too big to control and start attracting the wrong crowd. But anyway, always love going to this because never know what you're going to see! Few of my snaps...
IMG_1198, 3.jpg
IMG_1169, 3.jpg
IMG_1172, 3.jpg
IMG_1174, 3.jpg
IMG_1180, 3.jpg
IMG_1186, 3.jpg
IMG_1189, 3.jpg
IMG_1191, 3.jpg
IMG_1202, 3.jpg

Sam_FN2

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 Civic TypeR
Brilliant turn out today at this sorry I arrived so late and missed the lambo.
As said I can see this out growing down royal soon as it's was already looking stretched for space today, and also I'm hoping it's too far out the way and too early in the am for the wrong uns

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.