TSCCNI Cars and Coffee 2nd April 2017

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
It was a great turnout, wish id of washed the Jag now lol

Cars of the show for me had to be the Giulia, @RickyB 's Porsche and @Ged 's Defender ... but to be fair everything there was just drool worthy and it had the weather aswel :grinning:

Roll on the next one.

RickyB

RMS Regular
Drives
E3VO X
Definately some nice cars there. @Ged was your Defender the one woth the Corvette Engine?? What a masterpiece!! :grinning:
Giulia and Clubsport S were another 2 favourites a long with the Riviera Blue 911 4 S but wondering now could I really look at that colour everyday

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Its was a fantastic show, my only problem was that I didn't have long to spend at it and missed many members and quite a few cars going by the pics!
It was good to get a chat with the members I did meet, some who I haven't seen for ages.

Roll on the next one (y)

Ged

RMS Regular
Drives
sexmo VTS
Definately some nice cars there. @Ged was your Defender the one woth the Corvette Engine?? What a masterpiece!! :grinning:
Giulia and Clubsport S were another 2 favourites a long with the Riviera Blue 911 4 S but wondering now could I really look at that colour everyday

Cheers, No mine was the one parked next too it with the cummins in it, The LS3 is @mcma1 baby.

Tbh that was the only downfall, i hardly got too see around everything that was there.

warren

RMS Photographer
Where was the white R8? I seen it arrive but didn't see it after? Quite a few things in photos I've managed to miss too!

cbr600

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf R
Fantastic turn out today, with a lot of jaw dropping machinery sitting around!

Had a very spirited run back down the motorway to Belfast with the Golf Clubsport S on my tail!!:p

cbr600

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf R
@Tufty Heard you coming in, some note of your car with the exhaust fitted! Must get me one of those!!;)

Neil_M

RMS Regular
The cordoned off area for the special Capri club seemed to cause a few issues?

I believe they rudely told some some young lad to move out of the way...

Just seen the comment on the FaceBook page under one of the albums?!?

Rallyfreaks

RMS Regular
Drives
Golfs
The cordoned off area for the special Capri club seemed to cause a few issues?

I believe they rudely told some some young lad to move out of the way...

Just seen the comment on the FaceBook page under one of the albums?!?

Thought it was daft to have area cordoned off at this type of meet. No disrespect to Capri owners, but if owners of £200k + supercars can arrive and just park beside everybody else, why should Capri owners be any different. Hope the comment about rudeness is untrue - absolutely no need for it at this event, so relaxed and you just arrive and park your tidy hot hatch beside a supercar, or your off roader beside a classic, and arrive and leave when suits.

I love this event but sadly its popularity will probably be its downfall - more cars mean the small percentage people who feel the need drive like fools will increase, creating problems for organisers. Awesome to see and hear some of the cars flat out, but this isn't the place for it. Hope i'm wrong..................

steenson

RMS Regular
Drives
misc 80's/90's
Completely agree with @Rallyfreaks, we were speaking to one of the organisers when 99% of the rest of the cars had left and I don't think they can convey enough that best behaviour has to be maintained in order to keep hassle from the venue, residents and local authorities to a minimum.

Also hope that the hassle from the Capri guys isn't true. It was awesome having something different come into view with every step. My old coupe was sandwiched by a Stagea, 2 Mustangs and Bentley and a Maserati lol was like being parked at the supermarket only every car there I want to own!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Only just noticed this thread. What a fantastic turnout, 100% going to have to get my arse to the next one.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.