Tufty`s Mk II Golf

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Few Recent shots of my car and a few oldies
2005_0826Image0032.gif

2005_0826Image0042.gif

VR6Engine.gif

Wallpaper.gif

Dscf0043.gif

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
The term 'sneaky bass-drinker' springs to mind....

I know the wheels r euro but just not doin it for me im afraid... Lovely set o Azev A's would look the ticket on that IMO...

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Looks pisch mate, sort it out!

Only joking nice wagon :grinning:

Is it finished? Further plans?

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
There is alot of work in progress thats not how she`s sittin now ;) Keith the VR6 is not in yet but gettin it into a mk 2 is not a big job but what im doin to it is a big job and will require alot of wiring and workin round certain things. The polished Pslots are goin soon to be replaced with some new £1600 of rimage :laughing:.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I R HillBilly said:
where the **** the Vr6 engine come from....

lol, my thoughts exactly!!

looking well tufty, in the photo take from above it looks like a total show car.

how far off completetion are you?

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Im just £13500 from completetion almost there :p body work is 70% done then the engine is costing me 7500 to get done quite the bit for a vr6 converison :laughing:

Its all money

Marc

RMS Moderator
im not sure i like it.. the tyres look wrong.. or it needs seriouly lowered.... just not doing it for me atm.

hope you get it finished and can change my mind :grinning:

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Marc said:
im not sure i like it.. the tyres look wrong.. or it needs seriouly lowered.... just not doing it for me atm.

hope you get it finished and can change my mind :grinning:

You slaging my Bacon slicers :sob: new rims will be here after xmas and coilovers will be in then too. Tow Bar and small bumpers or comin off it if there not already off it.

Behold my VR6
2005_0911Image0018.gif

VR6Golf.gif

Gman

RMS Regular
Drives
Octavia and E39
Shame to see the vr6 in that state. Nicest colour they come in too. Awe well, it's all for a good cause - the mk2!!

keith_d

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A4 Avant Td
Would you be willing to sell the passengers side door loom for the electrics? need it badly!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.