Tufty`s Mk II Golf

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
yea im breakin it don`t think i will be needing that bit of the loom.

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Looking, well, weird at the minute. Certainly has potential and I'm sure itll turn out a treat but at the minute it's not doing it for me either. Big bumpers, coilovers and fatter rims and it would be a different car. Fair play for going VR, bit of poke behind things :grinning: Keep us updated!

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
i do hope there is more than a bit of poke from my car when its finished i will be pushing and passing most othere VR6`s and 20v T`s. People gotta read my car no longer looks like that :confounded: its got all that i need and more bar an engine no wee bumper but big bumpers New rims will be on there way soon. Along with coilovers no point on putting them in until the cars finished.

big cyril

RMS Regular
Gman said:
Shame to see the vr6 in that state. Nicest colour they come in too. Awe well, it's all for a good cause - the mk2!!

Indeed - what was wrong with the vr6 mk3 that it is being broken?:sob:
Is there accident damage on the other side?
I loved that colour of vr6.

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
needs a new rear panel and bonnet wing and a light. it drives well runs well and sounds awsome not bad for £1000.

Gman

RMS Regular
Drives
Octavia and E39
Supercharging the VR? It's gonna be an awesome car. Really can't wait to see it finished.

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Tufty said:
Im just £13500 from completetion almost there :p body work is 70% done then the engine is costing me 7500 to get done quite the bit for a vr6 converison :laughing:

Its all money

are you ****ing wise???????? 7.5k? A fella from work just sold his VR6 MK2 for 4.3K and its workin fine......

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
curtis seen his go and was talkin to him at Or Halfords show is was nice but i prefer mine. i can fit the engine 2moro but ive alot more planed for it than just a VR6 ;).

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.