TVR Tuscan S Mk2

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
First wash since she has been at home with me, new tinted rear screen and some anti squeak tape installed along the rear roll bar when the targa panel sits and a new set of lighter but more importantly stronger wheels put on. Just need some good weather this weekend and we are elected.

A7D86C75-F7F7-4F8F-B3C9-DFB39CAD5579.jpeg
020B728D-9B6C-46D2-9E12-6BE7B2A92F68.jpeg
CD6D46E5-964D-4AA0-A11D-447B589B1B86.jpeg

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
Off to France in the Tuscan..Dublin to Cherbourg, first stop Amboise, then onto Limoges today, tomorrow we head to Le Mount-Dore for a night then onwards towards Provence..I thought fuel at home was expensive, France is another level, €2.40+ for 98ron…
5045945C-43F8-4A28-A148-54EE5DC9544A.jpeg
4EF56BF1-4FA9-4375-B4E6-E42D06E29DB0.jpeg
A5C5CA93-82FC-4707-A89B-1532AEB0C2EA.jpeg
F92D8E6D-D134-4087-9D8B-CCBCE0DDDC9E.jpeg
944218D2-17F0-46DB-92F8-AE1148EDDE82.jpeg

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
Arrived in Le Mont-Dore..fairly much in the middle of France. Roads today were absolutely incredible, all why I would class as B roads, but unlike B roads at home they are perfectly smooth and well looked after. 2.5 hrs from Limoges to here, through undulating hills and farm land..hardly any cars on the road, driving nirvana..

0F21FFCC-1413-430E-B481-EC1DFE6E9F91.jpeg
8B9C3094-C7FB-4B32-8FA2-74E692BAB608.jpeg

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Class! Would you describe a Tuscan as an out and out sports car or more of a GT? It looks incredible in that colour combo.

I wish I had the balls to buy one lol

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
Class! Would you describe a Tuscan as an out and out sports car or more of a GT? It looks incredible in that colour combo.

Without a doubt a GT, leave here (Provence) on Sunday for a six day trip down the coast up to Bordeaux, La Rochelle and back to the ferry. It’s been exceptionally comfortable, both roof on and roof off, piles of room and happy to sit on tie autonrotes or blasting down a B road..I am genuinely surprised at how good its been. This has been a bucket list trip for me and I genuinely couldn’t be happier..

Last edited:

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8

I wish I had the balls to

Phil’s is top spec newer model and very refined. And amazing as can be seen in pics.

Mine is older 2000 model with 0 aids ( not the type you get at the clinic ) . Powers 4.3 rebuild and I have removed the cats. Whilst it can soldier along at normal speeds, it feels like a race car, never mind a sports car. In no way would I say its gt, ( but it can be driven like a gt car ).

Iv driven a fair few fast cars, but there’s nothing like a Tuscan. ( last car was e63 amg)

Pete you should join the Tuscan Facebook page, there are guys selling at really good money at the minute some serious bargains floating about.
Absolutely amazing pics Phil, really envious you got to take yours on that trip.

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
Phil’s is top spec newer model and very refined. And amazing as can be seen in pics.

Mine is older 2000 model with 0 aids ( not the type you get at the clinic ) . Powers 4.3 rebuild and I have removed the cats. Whilst it can soldier along at normal speeds, it feels like a race car, never mind a sports car. In no way would I say its gt, ( but it can be driven like a gt car ).

Iv driven a fair few fast cars, but there’s nothing like a Tuscan. ( last car was e63 amg)

Pete you should join the Tuscan Facebook page, there are guys selling at really good money at the minute some serious bargains floating about.
Absolutely amazing pics Phil, really envious you got to take yours on that trip.

Thanks Chris, it’s been a great trip so far looking forward to the next leg of the journey, been really nice to jsit sit about and relax but I’m ready for road again.