Updated pics of the DC5

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gaz3434

RMS Member
Drives
Impreza Type R
Nah, don't like it, not fussed on those DC5s at all! ;o)

Only joking mate, wheels look well on her, bloody huge! Time to go for the Toda cams and Jackson supercharger now....

Good to hear you're back in the country too.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
ally_mac said:
integra113yt.jpg

That pic just does it for me :p

Car looks the way it should lad, AMAZING...

Good work (y)

ally_mac

RMS Regular
OP
ally_mac
Drives
05 Evo IX GT
cheers for all the comments people

gaz3434 said:
Nah, don't like it, not fussed on those DC5s at all! ;o)

Only joking mate, wheels look well on her, bloody huge! Time to go for the Toda cams and Jackson supercharger now....

Good to hear you're back in the country too.

Na if i was going to tune the engine, I would rather keep it Naturally Aspirated, dont fancy going down the Forged Induction route.

Would love to go down the route of Toda 2.2 stroker kit, IPS cams, throttle bodies, etc, but for all that your talking £5000 before you start putting it together, but it would push her over the 300bhp mark :eek: and with an uprated oil system she would rev to 9500rpm and not hit her peak power till 9000-9200rpm :scream:

civicglacier

RMS Regular
Drives
F10 / ATR / S2k
Looks deadly mate,Front end def does it justice. Did u import it like that or source the kit urself

Bronk

RMS Regular
seen this last nite in the flesh at football

looks ok :p

only messing ally, its stunning

Daisy

RMS Regular
ally_mac said:
Would love to go down the route of Toda 2.2 stroker kit, IPS cams, throttle bodies, etc, but for all that your talking £5000 before you start putting it together, but it would push her over the 300bhp mark :eek:

sure thats nothing to you mr mac....

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
sexymanda said:
i think you'll maybe find rsnutter, there is a "properley" tuned vtec floating about :grinning:

and tuning one "properly" requires a friendly and understanding bank manager, who preferably drives a 600BHP NRX R or similar!!!! or a rich bit on the side :grinning:

Steveo@modifiedni

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3/Triumph
Was away on holiday there for a while so wasnt on rms but just seen this post - oh my god!!! This car is gorgeous, I would not change a thing, perfection!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.