vauxhall NW200

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

arewethereyet

RMS Regular
anyone go see the racers, cbr1000rrTTlegendsedition.jpg at the showrooms ??

devil

RMS Regular
Drives
520d Touring
yeah called into wilsons on the first day of it, was a good turn out for it. started with mervyn white talking about how the nw started etc then an on board with mc pint of the TT. then i left as i had to go back to work.

rickyig207

RMS Regular
Drives
MK2 Leon FR
Im heading up Thursday morning in time for practice. Staying until Sunday. Hopefully it doesnt rain too much!!

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Threads are very quiet this year. Unless I'm missing another one that's about?

I'll be up! Probably on my lonesome too lol.

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
Threads are very quiet this year. Unless I'm missing another one that's about?

I'll be up! Probably on my lonesome too lol.

That's why I bumped this thread, have not heard much chat in general about it. Unless I have been talking instead of listening.

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
I'm pondering either Friday or Saturday, not sure how the weather is looking, probably crap. Also trying to pick a vantage point lol.

Jordy

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi / E46 M3
I normally go to magherabuoy but that ends up in the hotel for session lol

Went to Ballysally roundabout last year and this is probably where ill go this year.

Brilliant spot to watch them.

Ill head down Thursday evening to watch the first two races, hopefully it's dry.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
If the weathers good ill definately head down for a bit.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Starting to get excited now, I'll be watching on Thursday night and Saturday from near the Metropole.

I think Michael Dunlop and Easton are on for a great year.

mce23

RMS Regular
Drives
Ford
Heading up on the Thursday through til Sunday myself. First time i have been to the NW.. disgrace, but sure going to enjoy it.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
"If I can get them workin well round here on Saturday, I'll be hard tay sicken!" Proper Ballymoney comment there! :party:

Dunlop on the right track for a good result.

Sanz

RMS Regular
Drives
Fireblade
Anyone heading up on a bike for Thursday practice/racing? I'm off work and planning to head up the coast road if anyone's interested?

devil

RMS Regular
Drives
520d Touring
will be there on thursday night and hopefully all day saturday. Mickey D was going well on the big blade today, hopefully he can repeat that come saturday.

whats your predictions?
superbike: mickey d + anesty
superstock: seeley + cameron d
supersport: willy d double
supertwins: michael rutter + mc williams

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.