vauxhall NW200

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
was working along the nortyh coast all afternoon and there is serious amounts of PSNI about as well as DVA camera cars

jamie615

RMS Regular
Drives
Citroen C2 VTS
I'm heading up on Saturday morning, hope to get some good photos and a padock pass this year

Bigadamski

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
was working along the nortyh coast all afternoon and there is serious amounts of PSNI about as well as DVA camera cars

Same here graham, seen one psni car at glarryford, one at cloughmills and the normal cctv van on the dual carriageway further up.

Sparky160

RMS Member
Super bike race was unreal tonight. Seely pulled it out of the bag again. Got grandstand tickets for the Inn on the coast as it gives rain sat so if it decides to piss down ill just watch it from the bar until it passes. Looking Forward to it

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
Weather not looking good today! It's the only bloody day on the apple weather that is giving 80% rain!

Lashing here at J1.

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Proper sickner, after yesterdays weather and what it's to be like next week.

Hope everyone takes it easy up there, watched the highlights from Thursdays races and it looked proper tail happy!

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
At coleraine road towards metropole, rain is coming down heavy and at 45 degrees blowing up the road. Grim indeed!

jamie615

RMS Regular
Drives
Citroen C2 VTS
Yeah I'm not heading up in that weather will watch it online me thinks

plexo

RMS Regular
Drives
Mitsubishi
was so looking forward to this but the grim weather looking iut thewindow at 6am proved not to be worth it :worried:

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
Terrible weather. Under a gazebo watching the coverage on iplayer!

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
Drives
Hundeye
Any further action lads or is it being pulled ?

Not much fun watching people walking about in the rain on iplayer

Jordy

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi / E46 M3
I came up home. Was bored sitting around.

Too cold to crack open the beers I had. Lol

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
If anything the rain has got worse. I'd say those two laps are all we are getting today.

Sent from my iPhone under a gazebo soaked with the BBQ on and a beer.

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
Drives
Hundeye
Yeah this is the worst the rain has been here in ballymoney and I think its not due to change to showers until after 6pm

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
There will be no more racing today I reckon, haven't seen rain that like in ages! Cars were queued from Portstewart to Coleraine there as I was coming home.

Very disappointing day, the organisers must be gutted.

RCT

RMS Regular
Been a while since I've seen rain like that round these parts. Just unfortunate it had to be today. You'd think of all the months, organising something like this in May, you couldn't go wrong with weather!! Just too dangerous to run the event in those conditions.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.