VW MK6 Golf GTI DSG - Candy White

Topmark

RMS Regular
OP
Topmark
Monza's are back, re-done in a darker shadow chrome grey type colour. They're darker than what they appear in these photos.

** My BBS's are now for sale!!! **

I also bought some H&R 20mm spacers for the rear and H&R 8mm spacers for the front. No issues with rubbing etc, all pretty much perfect.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Really happy with the stance now, looks a lot lower and wider, while still being totally usable day to day. I've mounted kerbs etc to check clearance for spacers and it's 100%.

Content, for now!

Philljdm

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2.5 focus st
Seen this car yesterday at ice bowl and thought i recognised it . Who sprayed the wheels ?

EP3 James

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
Seen this today in Belfast today before the Albert bridge lights.. I was giving your car a good look as I crossed at the lights and you took off, wee bit of wheel spin as it changed gear. Sounded absolutely awesome. Really really nice car.

Topmark

RMS Regular
OP
Topmark
Seen this car yesterday at ice bowl and thought i recognised it . Who sprayed the wheels ?

@Philljdm I was there for the mini golf :oops: lol. I'll send you a PM with a name and number! Just in case he does't want it over a forum.

@EP3 James Ha, thanks mate. Yeh it has a Revo intake which sucks in small children on the way past its so big!

Last edited:

Wayne D

RMS Regular
Drives
Family Wagon
Sits really well, I'm tempted to fit some lowering springs to my GTD. Looks good. (y)

Topmark

RMS Regular
OP
Topmark
If a company car came along and I couldn't justify holding onto it then maybe, but I really love it and it would kill me letting it go knowing I'd never find one as immaculate with all the extras. Interested? :innocent:

Topmark

RMS Regular
OP
Topmark
Hijacking my own thread here a bit... but just an FYI if any interest, my father's Porsche in the pictures above is now for sale.

28k dry miles, 50k of extras, full Porsche and AMG service history, immaculate inside and out. If anyone wishes for more details please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks.

1.jpg

5.jpg

12.jpg

Topmark

RMS Regular
OP
Topmark
Willing to listen to some non-ridiculous offers on this, need gone soon to make way for next car.

takumimk6

Monza's are back, re-done in a darker shadow chrome grey type colour. They're darker than what they appear in these photos.

** My BBS's are now for sale!!! **

I also bought some H&R 20mm spacers for the rear and H&R 8mm spacers for the front. No issues with rubbing etc, all pretty much perfect.

View attachment 123965

View attachment 123966

View attachment 123967

View attachment 123968

View attachment 123969

View attachment 123970

Really happy with the stance now, looks a lot lower and wider, while still being totally usable day to day. I've mounted kerbs etc to check clearance for spacers and it's 100%.

Content, for now!
did you lower it?