Wanted: M3

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Arent they all autobox tho? didnt you you down as an auto man jason?

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Merc imo dont do motorsporty cars very well, still abit pipe and slippers but each to their own, for the same money id have an M3 (y)

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Im talking about ones around the e36/e46 money..

Still not a merc man, for 50k i'd be more into GT3 997 (y)

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
You got a link chris? I cant find it.

Jas do you drive a 911 i just noticed under your avatar?
yea its the old boys, he never drives it so i take it out the odd sunny day.

and yes it awarded me 3 points :worried: lol(y)

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
yea heard all sorts of rumours about it. mint m3 though, or it was. Couldnt have been orginal

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Not many M3's kicking around that haven't been painted at some stage, even E46's....stone chips are impossible to avoid.

I've just had the front bumper of my car done, and it was last done only 18 months ago.

W9NGJ

RMS Regular
i dont see why people dont like the thought of a car being repainted. i find it the same as getting it serviced. if u pay for a crap job ull get a crap job both under the bonnet and painting.
id rather buy a car that has been painted and been kept looking in good order than a car that has the usual marks on it from everyday driving.

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
i dont have any problems with a car being painted aslong as its well done and not due to crash repair

paddyh747

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3
Have to agree a car being painted is no big deal some people are put off by paint doesnt bother me, as long as its well looked after and straight.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.