What annoyed you today whilst driving ?

aaflyer79

RMS Regular
VW Golf R Estate: DG20 HYH

Coming back from Ballymena, Carnlough Road outside Broughshane, national speed limit. Line of traffic going between 40 - 45mph due to jeep with sheep trailer and a Mini with R plate in front of me. Golf R back of the line, overtook two cars to get behind me then proceeded to dangerously overtake twice; Firstly coming up to a blind right hander and then by a pub with a blind crest to overtake the jeep with trailer and Mini.

I flashed and beeped when he overtook me as it was completely idiotic, and of course he brake checked me.

Absolute moron. If those three oncoming bikes had have been motoring on, would’ve been a different story.

Small penis alert in the R. Good reactions not to rear end him. That wasn’t brake checking; that was deliberately trying to cause a smash.

redxl77

RMS Regular

Coming back from Ballymena, Carnlough Road outside Broughshane, national speed limit. Line of traffic going between 40 - 45mph due to jeep with sheep trailer and a Mini with R plate in front of me. Golf R back of the line, overtook two cars to get behind me then proceeded to dangerously overtake twice; Firstly coming up to a blind right hander and then by a pub with a blind crest to overtake the jeep with trailer and Mini.

I flashed and beeped when he overtook me as it was completely idiotic, and of course he brake checked me.

Absolute moron. If those three oncoming bikes had have been motoring on, would’ve been a different story.

Glad you got that on camera, that brake check was absolutely shocking.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Yesterday, every fog lit southern Reg TDI wanting to race me on the way home from Enniskillen :mad:

Flip me - that is a major brake check that could have ended in disaster for both of you - I would instantly report that to the PSNI

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Yesterday, every fog lit southern Reg TDI wanting to race me on the way home from Enniskillen :mad:

Flip me - that is a major brake check that could have ended in disaster for both of you - I would instantly report that to the PSNI

Totally agree, with the video evidence it was clear no braking was required.

I really think I need to invest in one of these cameras

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Totally agree, with the video evidence it was clear no braking was required.

I really think I need to invest in one of these cameras

Since I started driving a lot more to and from work this last 2.5 years, I have had one in the car. Haven't had to use it yet but its good to know that its there

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything

I hate when you're behind someone and they clean their windscreen like that too.....

Needs a good boot in the throat for that brake checking though!

rollinstone

RMS Regular
Drives
Old man car

I would 100% report that with the evidence from your dashcam completely dangerous behaviour!

avo5021

RMS Regular

Wow !!!

Definite Dangerous driving that, caused you to take evasive action to avoid a collision and the standard of driving appeared to fall far below that of a careful and competent driver.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
What looked like 3 lorries abreast on the motorway after westlink having a drag race :mad:

Queued right back behind them

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
She'd definitely have heard me after that. Still never turned the head to see.

Dan.86

RMS Regular
Raining Jim Carrey GIF by Laff

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Luckily I'd had my morning coffee or I'd have run her over...

WTF she didn't even look :eek:

WAYTWD: just the sheer amount of cars now on the road since the schools are back - because I take different back roads too and from work, I never get a clear run anywhere without coming across an idiot, slow coach, moron, d1ck, tractor, etc...

Turns me into an ass I find with my reaction or aggressive overtaking where I can to then be stuck behind someone else completely voiding the previous action and wasting fuel

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
Luckily I'd had my morning coffee or I'd have run her over...

Too lazy to walk a few feet to the pedestrian crossing. Hate tw@ts like this. More so when they look at you like you're in the wrong.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
The amount of mad stuff I see happening every day delivering round the Coleraine area could fill his thread I’ve stopped remembering them to put in here.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Here we go again with this roundabout at Hillsborough - not a week or few days go by where I don't come across some moron that isn't paying attention but the last few instances have been the slip road off the dual carriageway and into Hillsborough where the person isn't paying attention to who is joining the road from the roundabout

Numerous occasions they have just ploughed on in front of me without even batting an eyelid - I am now at the stage where I can tell they are not looking and prepare to slow down

Blue: Me
Red: Little miss SUV

1663673938220.png