What annoyed you today whilst driving ?

DJMCA

RMS Regular
True! The one that gets me is the Dundonald to Ards one! People go the whole way down that road in the outside lane doing 50
Ive posted on here before about the Ards carriageway. I sit every morning and every evening behind some t**t

On the way to Dundonald they are in the right hand lane from Ards, just incase they dont get in when the bus lane starts.... 3miles up the fecking road!!

Refuse to move even though they are doing 50 and a string of cars behind them :mad:

MustangAlly

RMS Regular
Drives
Corvette
Ive posted on here before about the Ards carriageway. I sit every morning and every evening behind some t**t

On the way to Dundonald they are in the right hand lane from Ards, just incase they dont get in when the bus lane starts.... 3miles up the fecking road!!

Refuse to move even though they are doing 50 and a string of cars behind them :mad:
Yea its literally every time I drive up and down it!! People just absolutely oblivious, or they know fine well and just dont care

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Land rover slowed down to let the Ford reverse out of a parking space. Peugeot decided she wasn't waiting so onto wrong side of the Road on a corner. Decided to sit there and blocked the whole thing as no one could move (there is a car in the parking space just infront of her so she couldnt move forward either)
Took this just as the red jeep found a gap to move into to let the ford move as the Peugeot woman was not for moving atall

20240316_133030.jpg

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
The amount of clueless w@nkstains on the road between Bangor and Holywood. Doing 35 in the outside lane and refusing to pull in.

Talking about moving to S Belfast next year, and I've seen that the majority of drivers in South and West Belfast are far more courteous that some of the stuck up ar5ehole drivers you get in and around Bangor.

MustangAlly

RMS Regular
Drives
Corvette
The amount of clueless w@nkstains on the road between Bangor and Holywood. Doing 35 in the outside lane and refusing to pull in.

Talking about moving to S Belfast next year, and I've seen that the majority of drivers in South and West Belfast are far more courteous that some of the stuck up ar5ehole drivers you get in and around Bangor.
I lose my **** on that road! Especially when it eventually goes to the 60 zone and theirs 3 or 4 cars ahead in both lanes all doing 45 mph.

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
Had to laugh at a driver this afternoon as I left Bangor, heading to Belfast. Sat at the Craigantlet traffic lights outside lane behind some EV or another, green light and they take an age to get up to nearly 60, eventually passing the inner lane traffic.

Milkfloat ahead of me pulls over letting me past. Thank you. I pass them and then pull into inner lane myself, giving them plenty of space.

What do they then do?

That's right, straight back into the outer lane, and sat there the whole way into Belfast - muppet!

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
Had to laugh at a driver this afternoon as I left Bangor, heading to Belfast. Sat at the Craigantlet traffic lights outside lane behind some EV or another, green light and they take an age to get up to nearly 60, eventually passing the inner lane traffic.

Milkfloat ahead of me pulls over letting me past. Thank you. I pass them and then pull into inner lane myself, giving them plenty of space.

What do they then do?

That's right, straight back into the outer lane, and sat there the whole way into Belfast - muppet!
I usually do the same to avoid all the sunken drain grates. Even the moving over to let people pass (they're usually going faster than the limit so I let them work away)

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
There's someone in a navy tesla. It'll be a matter of time. He launches it everywhere and just plants it. Nothing stopping him going to the limit but it's you'll see a gap enough for 3 cars to get out and he comes out of nowhere flying.

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
I usually do the same to avoid all the sunken drain grates. Even the moving over to let people pass (they're usually going faster than the limit so I let them work away)
Never noticed them tbh. I don't drive close to the kerbs though, if I'm driving inner lane, I'm more over to the central line.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Feel like contacting dfi to remove all the 60mph signs cause by **** we don't be any where near that speed these days. Best I seem to get most journey's is touching 40 and don't even think about overtaking as they'll sit and flash lights.

Also notice alot more people must have their class 1. As sitting in a turning lane at lights or turning at a junction and they have to cut across the lane to get the swing. This from fiesta's and ds3. Have had alot of near misses with people breaking the line making a turn.

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
So we're out for dinner this evening and leaving the restaurant waiting at a junction to join the main road. There's 3 cars heading our way, the one at the end is a green starlet with full beams on and a LED light branch just above the bumper. Now at this point it's maybe just turning twilight be these things were dazzling. I felt sorry for the cars in front. When we joined in behind, of course there was a stupid RC aerial on the roof and a window sticker that said "Cowboys don't care" or something. I suspect the parents are cousins.

Last edited:

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
Sitting at 50-55 on my way to work yesterday morning and arsewipe in a pickup pulls out in front of me from a side road on the right.

Two choices to avoid a collision, brake hard or go around him. Road is clear for a bit in front so I pick the latter and then gun it while passing him. Well this seemed to irritate Mr pickup who starts flashing his lights. I should be the one irritated, not you. Moron. Maybe he just doesn't like bright yellow golf gti's.

Had a 20mph dithering Dave the other day. Quiet, wide country road with a nice long straight stretch in front so I passed him, slowly, no rush. Fella was around my age and he goes absolutely nuts after I get past him. He speeds up, honking and flashing the lights and swerving around behind me. This continued until we get to the junction at the end of the road. I got out of my car to see if he was OK as I was genuinely concerned for his wellbeing and worried that he might be having a medical episode. He finds reverse gear and travels backward at a higher speed than he was travelling forward before I overtook him. Strange behaviour. Maybe he just doesn't like maroon b5.5 passats.

midgelfc

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 630D GT
TF is it with southern reg drivers... I was driving into the Dongeal Quay multistory this morning and was greeted on the apex of the 3rd floor ramp with 2 cars coming towards me in the wrong direction. queue a small stand off for a minute before i asked wtf they're doing.

Your woman gets out of her and comes over, and says "are we going down the wrong way, we're just back from holiday from Canada" 🤷‍♂️

Proceeds to get back in her car and perform a 300,000 point turn.... absolute muppets!

1712788683026.png

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Near killed someone this morning joining the westlink 🤯

Coming up the Grosvenor Road to join the Westlink south bound. The lights were red as I approached, went orange and green before I arrived.

There was a white van on the left lane stopped at the lights and I had noticed a pedestrian, black hoodie, hood up, arriving to the lights to wait to cross.

So as I said, the lights turned green for traffic to go before I arrived but had a feeling this pedestrian was going to go so I approached with caution. The fukwit went and ran across the road, he absolutely shiit the bed with some sort of dance when I hit the brakes and came to an emergency stop. D1ckhead didn't even look back or say anything.

Sadly when I got to work, my dash cam wasn't recording. Don't know why it does this but flip me, what a tool.

Attachments

• 1712826189474.png
    1712826189474.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0

Dan.86

RMS Regular
Near killed someone this morning joining the westlink 🤯

Coming up the Grosvenor Road to join the Westlink south bound. The lights were red as I approached, went orange and green before I arrived.

There was a white van on the left lane stopped at the lights and I had noticed a pedestrian, black hoodie, hood up, arriving to the lights to wait to cross.

So as I said, the lights turned green for traffic to go before I arrived but had a feeling this pedestrian was going to go so I approached with caution. The fukwit went and ran across the road, he absolutely shiit the bed with some sort of dance when I hit the brakes and came to an emergency stop. D1ckhead didn't even look back or say anything.

Sadly when I got to work, my dash cam wasn't recording. Don't know why it does this but flip me, what a tool.
I come into this thread for the stories, I stay for your illustrations though

redxl77

RMS Regular
TF is it with southern reg drivers... I was driving into the Dongeal Quay multistory this morning and was greeted on the apex of the 3rd floor ramp with 2 cars coming towards me in the wrong direction. queue a small stand off for a minute before i asked wtf they're doing.

Your woman gets out of her and comes over, and says "are we going down the wrong way, we're just back from holiday from Canada" 🤷‍♂️

Proceeds to get back in her car and perform a 300,000 point turn.... absolute muppets!

View attachment 430909

Numberplate on the DS is desperately trying to spell a 3 letter word. ;)

Reece Kirk

RMS Member
Drives
M240i Auto
all them doughballs sitting in the Crime lane at 70mph when the left lane is completely empty 8o|