What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Nutts

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi R8
Such a good looking car that.
The design was ahead it of it's time. Chris Bangle took some flack at the time but it still looks fresh after 17 years. I wouldn't mind having a 6 pot petrol auto.

brendy

RMS Regular
Washed them and realised the white one needs purge badly and the black one needs tarminated (did a panel or two to feel the difference) then buffed. Looks like I'll be busy tomorrow again.
I had the 19" runflats on one of my BMWs, ditching them and replacing with standard tyres was the best decision ever. Transformed the car, handled better and was much quieter on the road as well.
I keep Bridgestone runflats on Zoes 3 series, it feels so much better than any 3 series I've been in before though I suspect it has got slightly lowered springs in as it just doesnt lose any composure in corners or roundabouts.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Removed a handful of wires which weren't even plugged into anything. The ends were either bent and busted to pieces or just hanging freely.
20200413_181107.jpg

Rebuilt the centre console without the carpet as I want to drive it a bit too see if I can pinpoint where my water ingress is coming from thinking it's the two rear windows as the seals are done for
IMG-20200413-WA0011.jpeg

Then installed my bucket seat from driftworks
Snapchat-601986988.jpg

This was an absolute mare of a job as the bolt to secure the rail to the chassis was to be fed directly under the seat itself so I had to fiddle with it and eventually got it in then the bolt which secured the seat to the rail wouldn't play ball 😤

Marc C

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 325i Touring
Nothing massively exciting today, but got the roof bars off the E46. Looks much sleeker, but definitely needs the coilovers in....which needs the garage emptied....which needs the dumps open 😂

8E95F512-FDBE-47D4-9AE0-960247E22C4D.jpeg

7904731A-7A9F-42AB-89C5-8A81D7AD2DCE.jpeg

DC2FBFA0-D20E-4848-A31D-529C77467299.jpeg

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
Took it out for the first time since getting it! I’ve been in the garage adding my own little touches, I was originally after a 997.2 but I’m ocd about a super clean car and not one even came close and I looked at lot!!

this agate cayman popped up for sale at Christmas, private sale by the one and original owner, full OPC history and only 4500 miles! RAF pilot and he was a fussy as me, I just had to have it

some lovely extras, ppf film at @2.5k, in all honesty like a new car, I was nearly buying a new one in 2015 but I decided to use monies elsewhere!

anyway, no nice location so a wall in a car park will have to do, ohh and I’m not any sort of photographer as you can see! Lol

E14DE268-8C23-42A9-99DE-C6D1AB534CB6.jpeg

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Took it out for the first time since getting it! I’ve been in the garage adding my own little touches, I was originally after a 997.2 but I’m ocd about a super clean car and not one even came close and I looked at lot!!

this agate cayman popped up for sale at Christmas, private sale by the one and original owner, full OPC history and only 4500 miles! RAF pilot and he was a fussy as me, I just had to have it

some lovely extras, ppf film at @2.5k, in all honesty like a new car, I was nearly buying a new one in 2015 but I decided to use monies elsewhere!

anyway, no nice location so a wall in a car park will have to do, ohh and I’m not any sort of photographer as you can see! Lol

View attachment 274656
This needs it’s own thread if there isn’t one already! Stunning!