What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

SH4U11

RMS Regular
Drives
AudiA6
Packed the alloys and tyres in to bring to be refurbished tomorrow. Wee trolley jacks only there cause mate bothered the scissor jack and I haven’t got it back yet 😂

View attachment 288105

Fitted a 2nd bike carrier to the roof rack so can grab a mates bike to join me mountain biking now.

View attachment 288106

but removed the roof rack, with carriers still attach for the drive tomorrow, only takes 5mins and the create a little wind noise.

View attachment 288107

looks cleaner with the rack and carriers off anyway
I think it's MUCH nicer on those wheels 😕

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
between yesterday and todayOil change and a new cheaper air filter on till I get this one cleaned.

51C2E94E-3CF8-445A-A972-30A57C89EF89.jpeg

New front discs and strip, cleaned and painted the discs and calipers in prep to look good behind the refurbed wheels.

A5D5D070-FF26-4F76-8F25-4325470A0794.jpeg

E35E5113-D4DD-4368-9429-37C2E5F840AA.jpeg

rear caliper before

57359546-0EBF-4170-8B19-F0677DAB9463.jpeg

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
Oil change and tried this ceratec everyone on the owners group goes on about. Was actually sitting from the last oil change and I was going to use for top ups but it hasn't used a drop in a year!

View attachment 288504

That ceratec seems to be good stuff. I've treated all our cars with it. The wee 1.4 golf I bought the kids was very 'ticky' and is definitely quieter now after a few miles since the ceratec went in.

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
I was going to use it on the 525d but read that it’s not good for sludgy engines. Car is 130k

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
That ceratec seems to be good stuff. I've treated all our cars with it. The wee 1.4 golf I bought the kids was very 'ticky' and is definitely quieter now after a few miles since the ceratec went in.

Apparently takes a few hundred miles to work. The Cayenne is like a sewing machine but there's reports of bore scoring on some of them, so I figured this might help prevent it.

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Not sure what I'm going to get in the meantime yet. Have thought about Panda 100hp and a wee Renaultsport Twingo 😂 Gti could be on the list also, but will give it a week or so before I start looking👍🏻
Haha I'm only raking ya anyway. I've had nothing but time wasters and no-shows. Tempted to just tuck the Golf away into mum and dads garage and say nothing, they'll probably not realise. Now I've got the new wings for it it's pretty much perfect.

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Haha I'm only raking ya anyway. I've had nothing but time wasters and no-shows. Tempted to just tuck the Golf away into mum and dads garage and say nothing, they'll probably not realise. Now I've got the new wings for it it's pretty much perfect.

Paint and fit the wings and ill give you 4 grand 😜😬