Drives
To many cars
Took that crap out of my cavalier as all of that isn’t needed at all
57EB5315-7064-49F2-A028-5976BFB80613.jpeg

Enda

RMS Regular
Drives
M4
We are emigrating once we can get our Visa. No visas being granted due to Covid. We were due visa on 1/7 but two days before cancelled with pandemic. Crap. Hopefully things start to change soon, as we want to go more than ever! Q3 will be coming as it’s only 18k on clock and immaculate. Cheaper taking it than buying over there.

The other half has to go there with work for around 12 months. We agreed to it pre covid as they are paying for 5 return flights for me to go out or her to come back over the year but with the restrictions the flying back and forward isn’t going to happen until they are lifted. They applied for an exemption visa for her on the expectation that it might take 6 months to get approved and it came back in 3 days :worried:

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Wrote it off.

I'll update properly with the other photos when I know the other driver is OK as he was airlifted and want to make sure. He was conscious though which was good.
Happened on the Ballynahinch to Downpatrick road this morning for those of you who know it. It wasn't my fault, and I'll say no more until police have investigated. I didn't have dashcams but the 2 other vehicles did.

I'm just so thankful I lifted the keys to this and not the Clio or 911. I'm cut and bruised all over and was briefly out cold I think, but will be fine. I've also ripped my good suit to pieces 😔

I'm particularly gutted about the Range Rover as I really loved it, and was so reliable for us.

Also very thankful for our emergency services and air ambulance, great job and very quick to the scene.

20201201_202847.jpg

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Wrote it off.

I'll update properly with the other photos when I know the other driver is OK as he was airlifted and want to make sure. He was conscious though which was good.
Happened on the Ballynahinch to Downpatrick road this morning for those of you who know it. It wasn't my fault, and I'll say no more until police have investigated. I didn't have dashcams but the 2 other vehicles did.

I'm just so thankful I lifted the keys to this and not the Clio or 911. I'm cut and bruised all over and was briefly out cold I think, but will be fine. I've also ripped my good suit to pieces 😔

I'm particularly gutted about the Range Rover as I really loved it, and was so reliable for us.

Also very thankful for our emergency services and air ambulance, great job and very quick to the scene.

View attachment 303989
Passed this today well got diverted

Glad to hear your ok
Hope all gets sorted out correctly etc

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Holy crap Gav!! Serious damage on something so solid, definitely looks like you had a lucky escape.

Glad you’re ok!

MarkM

RMS Regular
Wrote it off.

View attachment 303989

**** me that looks bad, glad you’re ok and hope the other guy isn’t life threatening :worried: Some damage to the tank!

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Honestly guys, you always think ah sure if anything happens ahead of me I'll have time to react and always reading the road and all that. But nope, not a chance at all. I didn't even have time to react and hit the brake 😔 Opened my eyes and was hanging by the belt and feet trapped under the pedals which I managed to free myself luckily.

Will update with more photos and details as and when I can, I only put that photo up as I saw newsletter had run a story and had a worse looking photo of the range rover.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Some impact there which, unfortunately, you will know all about tomorrow and Thursday. But as said could have been so much worse if in the 911 or Clio.

Rest up for the next few days. Hope everyone else makes a full and speedy recovery.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Cheers all, been knocking back a few painkillers there as sore enough already. Having a few light beverages also as need a stiff drink.

Was on my way for a final interview as well, luckily enough they've let me reschedule for Thursday morning though. Be weird driving up that road again that's for sure!

Thanks all for messages on here, Insta, Facebook, WhatsApp etc, means a lot and I'm very thankful to be able to be here to reply to them all

Cheers!
20201201_193642.jpg