What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Fitted Corksport upgraded HPFP internals. Cars pretty much ready to be mapped.

4649DBB3-F18E-4D0A-80D8-F869C740072D.jpeg

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Grill to fit when it arrives and my 2004 to 2009 facelift is done. I enjoyed the angle grinding and prep work on this, I'm not mechanically minded at all but really enjoyed actually working on this big tank and was really rewarding.

IMG_20201128_150236878.jpg

Flawless paint from Deeko and the boys in Islandmagee, would highly recommend

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Grill to fit when it arrives and my 2004 to 2009 facelift is done. I enjoyed the angle grinding and prep work on this, I'm not mechanically minded at all but really enjoyed actually working on this big tank and was really rewarding.

View attachment 303635

Flawless paint from Deeko and the boys in Islandmagee, would highly recommend
Tempted by one of these if/when the passat lies down on me.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Tempted by one of these if/when the passat lies down on me.

Mines taken a good bit of work to get into this state. All new brakes, calipers, rot cut out and new metal put in then the facelift conversion. I only bought it as a wee cheap project over lockdown one and I just loved it .

They are a curse at times but I really like this and will serve as a great daily for whatever else I buy in the new year. Would recommend

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
@gav525 @NickR85

I've changed alot in mine lol some out of boredom

Service with Spark plugs
Brakes all round Inc calipers all round
New brake lines
New flexis
New drive shafts
New battery

Rear sills cut out and new metal in
Full 09 front end conversion

On the to do list that I want to tackle. Noisy belt tensioner and also want to change alternator. All fun a games but the parts are cheap to be fair.

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Lovely car ,I have obviously missed it,but I take it your not emigrating anymore.?
We are emigrating once we can get our Visa. No visas being granted due to Covid. We were due visa on 1/7 but two days before cancelled with pandemic. Crap. Hopefully things start to change soon, as we want to go more than ever! Q3 will be coming as it’s only 18k on clock and immaculate. Cheaper taking it than buying over there.

Reactions: Mel

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
We are emigrating once we can get our Visa. No visas being granted due to Covid. We were due visa on 1/7 but two days before cancelled with pandemic. Crap. Hopefully things start to change soon, as we want to go more than ever! Q3 will be coming as it’s only 18k on clock and immaculate. Cheaper taking it than buying over there.
How long does it take to ship it there just out of interest?