RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Quick turn around:

7B717BAA-EC29-4889-86A2-443CCD372BB7.jpeg

- New painted wings fitted.
- New Grill fitted
- front bumper touch up.

@NickR85 - paint wings fitted that I already had bought. Had to get new grill due to being involved in hit and run few weeks ago. Front grill was smashed and few marks on front bumper but all sorted now. Cops also got the plank and he is being charged.

Can’t wait to wash it now tomorrow with wheels being refurbed and new wings it will be perfecto.

@mark19 it actually does lol

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
Quick turn around:

View attachment 305611

- New Grill fitted
- front bumper touch up.

@NickR85 - paint wings fitted that I already had bought. Had to get new grill due to being involved in hit and run few weeks ago. Front grill was smashed and few marks on front bumper but all sorted now. Cops also got the plank and he is being charged.

Can’t wait to wash it now tomorrow with wheels being refurbed and new wings it will be perfecto.

Looks and sounds great...is it too soon to call dibs?

I enquired about this when it was up for sale, but wasn’t able to go see it before it sold😕

Sorry to hear about the hit and run - glad you got sorted

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Quick turn around:

View attachment 305611

- New Grill fitted
- front bumper touch up.

Gti badge on the front of another tdi 😉 looks well, lazy git could've at least washed the rest 🤣 you'll be driving round with half a clean car for a while unless you get on the ball

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Quick turn around:

View attachment 305611

- New Grill fitted
- front bumper touch up.

Just needs new plates, them screws 🤢

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Looks and sounds great...is it too soon to call dibs?

I enquired about this when it was up for sale, but wasn’t able to go see it before it sold😕

Sorry to hear about the hit and run - glad you got sorted
Cheers bud.
you can call dibs but I honestly can’t see me selling anytime soon. Enjoying it too much and a lot more fun than A4. Although the small things like parking sensors and cruise control I miss 😂

Just needs new plates, them screws 🤢
I’m not putting my own plate on it. I know what you mean tho. Might get Metros tho 😂
Gti badge on the front of another tdi 😉 looks well, lazy git could've at least washed the rest 🤣 you'll be driving round with half a clean car for a while unless you get on the ball
I put the man under P to get it done before finishing before Xmas so washing can be done by me lol. Had a principle say to me yesterday that’s very loud for a Diesel. 😂 Laughed and said it’s a GTi Petrol like this below 😂😂 (left out the more than you can afford part 😂)

paul walker ferrari GIF

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Cheers bud.
you can call dibs but I honestly can’t see me selling anytime soon. Enjoying it too much and a lot more fun than A4. Although the small things like parking sensors and cruise control I miss 😂

I’m not putting my own plate on it. I know what you mean tho. Might get Metros tho 😂

I put the man under P to get it done before finishing before Xmas so washing can be done by me lol. Had a principle say to me yesterday that’s very loud for a Diesel. 😂 Laughed and said it’s a GTi Petrol like this below 😂😂 (left out the more than you can afford part 😂)

paul walker ferrari GIF
If it’s like the diesels the cruise control is easy to retrofit, just fit the stalk, one wire to somewhere (can’t remember) and activated with vagcom

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Got a puncture in it. Fourth time on the near-side rear this year 🤨