What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

brendy7

RMS Regular
Well Its the colour code for the car but I would say its not 100% the same as the top but its close enough to keep me happy

RevT

RMS Regular
Well Its the colour code for the car but I would say its not 100% the same as the top but its close enough to keep me happy

How are you applying it? Does it go through a normal gravity style spray gun or does it require the likes of a schutz one? How many ‘kits’ did you need for the full car?

Sorry for all the questions but weighing up my options for my own car just.

brendy7

RMS Regular
How are you applying it? Does it go through a normal gravity style spray gun or does it require the likes of a schutz one? How many ‘kits’ did you need for the full car?

Sorry for all the questions but weighing up my options for my own car just.

Iam using a schutz gun chum what you see there is one kit it was enough to cover the floor with one and a half coats I would say 2 kits would do the job by the time I get the arches done and another coat on the floor.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Stuck a splitter on the Clio as front bumper always looked a bit high off the ground and didn't want to lower the thing.

20210329_160326.jpg

FrankXK8

RMS Regular
Drives
XKR
not much cooler than a classics :heart_eyes:, what engine is in her?
Thanks man.

3.9 petrol. You should hear the rumble it makes...

It's been laid up for 7 years before I got it shipped over from England in January. Mileage seems genuine, 70K. Spiders in the calipers and everywhere else testify to that, as does MOT history, and the trail of watery rust out of the exhaust everytime I bring it up and down the driveway/hill. No idea how it managed to get an MOT in 2020 though, unless they give them away as freebies there. Even the electric seats don't work, and that's an MOT failure in itself. I have the air suspension working, but something still wrong as the up/down buttons are frozen out. Needs paint, but that'll be next year, concentrating on mechanicals, welding, interior and sound system until then.

686f2fcd83d733a69d27d916c9827f0b_387318.jpg

8095dbac06db526ccc38abdf1a39e050_387318.jpg

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
A must have for anyone dealing in ****.
View attachment 317654
Could not get the old slider pin out at all, ended up just getting a new carrier that came with new bolts, managed to get the snapped bolt out of the Caliper so saved a fair few quid there. Both front Lower control arms to do over Easter, engine has to be lifted to access some bolts on the arms..... should be fun.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Could not get the old slider pin out at all, ended up just getting a new carrier that came with new bolts, managed to get the snapped bolt out of the Caliper so saved a fair few quid there. Both front Lower control arms to do over Easter, engine has to be lifted to access some bolts on the arms..... should be fun.
That’s well designed 🙄

Enda

RMS Regular
Drives
M4
Straightened the front number plate after putting up with it being off for a year 😔. I put it on with 3M tape originally and didn’t have the heart to spend hours removing it. I was delighted when it all came off in one piece!