What home charger and who to install?

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I assume a home charger doesn't have to be outside, is there any reason for example why it couldn't be placed in an internal wall in a garage?

dh1079

RMS Regular
Drives
loads
I assume a home charger doesn't have to be outside, is there any reason for example why it couldn't be placed in an internal wall in a garage?
Should be able to be installed anywhere in my opinion, I use eo chargers for both commercial vehicles and Ev car as back up and support are great ,

Charlieboyoo

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3 bmw M240i
Should be able to be installed anywhere in my opinion, I use eo chargers for both commercial vehicles and Ev car as back up and support are great ,
I’ve got the qualification to install them and there is no issues about installing them anywhere.As long as they are installed correctly and correctly protected in case of a fault

Daviddunlop83

RMS Regular
Not a bad day

The hot tub fairly uses it tho

2007AC33-6C7B-418C-BA51-D3374265C930.jpeg
P

Gaz

Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Anyone recommend any installers who can fit a charger which has already been purchased? And rough ballpark for cost?

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Just had my Wallbox fitted including new consumer unit and cabling for £600 by Leo at North Down Electrics.

Reactions: Gaz

Gaz

Drives
M4 Comp Pack
£600 seems to be par for the course, anyone had any better pricing for an install (just an install, we already have the EV charging unit)

Charlieboyoo

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3 bmw M240i
Anyone recommend any installers who can fit a charger which has already been purchased? And rough ballpark for cost?
Did you ever get sorted?truthfully depending where your distribution board/fuse is located it could be pretty straight forward and not a big job.so not too costly.If you had pics I can give you an idea

Gaz

Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Did you ever get sorted?truthfully depending where your distribution board/fuse is located it could be pretty straight forward and not a big job.so not too costly.If you had pics I can give you an idea

I got it done on thursday there, thanks anyway