What would you choose m6,911turbo(996)or?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

peternoble3r

RMS Member
Drives
ferrari 360 f1
Next couple of months what to change car but not sure exactly what,above are 2 I am considering would like advice more choices even .
Spending around £30-35,000 ish

AndyG

RMS Regular
RS4!!

There was one in the trader not to long back for 19 grand!!!

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
This - 670bhp V8 Mustang
Auto Trader UK - FORD MUSTANG SHELBY 670 HP EVOLUTION

media.jpg

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
RS4

Performance, Style, Comfort, Elegance, Road Presence and that almighty V8 rip...

Just try finding another car with all that...

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
996 Turbo or GT3 without a doubt :cool: I did a driving experience at Rockingham in a 996 Turbo and it was superb, such an easy car to drive fast and very practical for every day driving (know people who have had them). And the wide body :heart:

I doubt coming from a Noble you'd be wanting to move into a saloon/estate like an RS4!

m5lvyn

RMS Regular
Drives
GT4
get the m6, its gorgeous

but a porsche ... ahh gd luck deciding

Ryan8781

RMS Regular
If its only a car you used on the sunny sundays has to be something special!

BMW's - To common
PORSCHE - To common
AUDI - To sensible
MERC - To safe

Being really serious go for a classic Mini so much fun, smiles per mile is amazing, people staring at it! They really stand out!! Young boy racers thinking they can take you of the lights and you leave them for dead!

Endless tuning possibilities and provided you keep it clean and look after it. It cant go wrong!

Fairly cheap to but look at mini clubs around the north see the runs and shows!

You might want a £30,000 supercar that cost a fortune to run and service and make people jealous! Or an icon which every one loves! Cheap as well you could buy a fleet of them or a speed boat!

Only my thought's! But everyone has to own a classic Mini at some stage! You wont be dissapointed!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.