What would you choose m6,911turbo(996)or?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

localboy

RMS Regular
Drives
bora
0703_ec_12_z+audi_rs4_mtm+side_view.jpg

(y)

peternoble3r

RMS Member
OP
peternoble3r
Drives
ferrari 360 f1
If its only a car you used on the sunny sundays has to be something special!

BMW's - To common
PORSCHE - To common
AUDI - To sensible
MERC - To safe

Being really serious go for a classic Mini so much fun, smiles per mile is amazing, people staring at it! They really stand out!! Young boy racers thinking they can take you of the lights and you leave them for dead!

Endless tuning possibilities and provided you keep it clean and look after it. It cant go wrong!

Fairly cheap to but look at mini clubs around the north see the runs and shows!

You might want a £30,000 supercar that cost a fortune to run and service and make people jealous! Or an icon which every one loves! Cheap as well you could buy a fleet of them or a speed boat!

Only my thought's! But everyone has to own a classic Mini at some stage! You wont be dissapointed!

I said something fast exotic

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
I think you are all missing the point, the man is changing from a Noble! RS4 is hardly going to cut it!

My money would be on a Guards Red 996 Turbo or GT3 :heart:

You ever heard of Kenny Dunn in Edinburgh? Always has a fairly impressive showroom (y) Kenny Dunn

Goodall

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 90 Quattro
audi S5, v8 and great looks i think

and if your into, expensive modding, get supercharger :relieved:
or just want rs4 power a remap get you that and maybe even more...

big cyril

RMS Regular
If I were you I'd be taking advantage of the credit crunch and building up a collection eg 993+e30 m3 evo +old shape focus RS etc on a portfolio policy.

Ryan8781

RMS Regular
If he held in there and let gordon brown bail him out he could take the billions and just wander off and buy a veyron! But seriously what about aston or jag's!

martinopy

RMS Regular
Drives
Granturismo
The porsche is a beautiful car but personally i think the 996 looks very dated compared to the 997. What about a bit of speed and luxury in an audi s8 or what about a bentley continental gt, there's been a few of them around the 37k mark.

dubsport

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf
This must be a terrible decision to have to make ^o)

I love the Exige but it would be a step down after the Noble

Porker would get my vote to (y)

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
It all depends what you want from a car.

£30K could build you something very nice indeed if you don't want to buy a car.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Tough choice between the 911 and M6. Id say as its a second car probably the 911, as its a bit more raw than the M6.

I assume an SL55 Would be too refined?

456GTA?

XKR?

used F430
audi r8

LOL, for £35k?!

I like Cyrils idea of multiple cars though...

darthbladerni

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini One
after looking on pistonheads I would probably say a porsche as well.

although tbh i love the e90 m3, found one for £35000 with 5k on it. white. cf roof, etc etc

Such a terrible decision for you lol.

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Humm, ive a few ideas, but i want to know. Are you planning to "track" the car or is it purely for fast road use, or a combination of both?

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
as do I, mint Focus RS, someone fun for the track (1*2 Clio, Elise, ITR +o(, kit car) and then a e46/e36 m3 for a laugh!!:p

Hardly "exotic" though... don't think I'd be going from a Noble to a series of much lesser cars!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.