Whats going on with MOT Availability at the moment?

DJMCA

RMS Regular
They spent about 30 mins in Newtownards testing out old rusty nuts car, failed it on a side light, I had a spare and wouldnt let me change it. They will forever be a bunch of ***** in my eyes
Failed the father in laws motor years ago for the front indicator bulb being 'too white'. Car was mint otherwise and always well looked after

Think he near flattened the guy on the way out the door

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Joined the queue this morning, oh good a few appointments! Click into Lisburn, Ballymena, Larne and Coleraine only to have no time slots.

Back out to see one for July in Newbuildings.. (where in fvcks name is Newbuildings?) MOT out on 6/5

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Joined the queue this morning, oh good a few appointments! Click into Lisburn, Ballymena, Larne and Coleraine only to have no time slots.

Back out to see one for July in Newbuildings.. (where in fvcks name is Newbuildings?) MOT out on 6/5
Just outside Derry on the road to Strabane. Nightmare.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Just round the corner lol, I had 2 MOT's there last year but have done better getting cancellations so far this year.
Book wherever / whenever you can get a slot and then look for a cancellation.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Why can't they just block all requests from external websites? Isn't it similar to a hacker attack that is disrupting their site / service?

I know it's a bit crap but it's not going to help being inundated with automated requests.

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Why can't they just block all requests from external websites? Isn't it similar to a hacker attack that is disrupting their site / service?

I know it's a bit crap but it's not going to help being inundated with automated requests.
Not entirely sure how mot-hub worked, it's evident that nothing has changed in it's absence though.

Con

RMS Regular
Drives
JDM Honda Del So
Got 5 mins last night refreshing ending with a test tonight in Ards

Failed on Inner CV and headlight beam, and front plate spacing.

Luck of the draw TBH

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
Mallusk and cookstown seem to be available for tonight and ballymena for tomorrow if any use to anyone.

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
Nothing wrong with that system.
CE4CB096-6A56-4E9C-98DB-9C9A7E14BE86.png
CB9DE878-06E9-4BB4-BB06-5D88BED1870B.png

saxo_man

RMS Regular
I was gonna ask have they closed the bookings as no dates available anywhere, but going by the above there are still some dates or are these cancellations?
1712001936730.png

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
If you refresh the page a few times something will come up. I was on a few times today and dates for today and tomorrow popped up every so often.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Been at it for 30 minutes and nothing anywhere. Not in a big panic but just wanted to a date then it’s done and easier to get a cancellation.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
I check at times people will be busy and not on their phones etc, dinner time, never lunchtime, when they are working, never late.
Doesn't always work but seems to get some decent results.