What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

kharma45

RMS Regular
Drives
981 S / 530d
The new T roc is a surprisingly good looking car, maybe try persuading her towards it as I think there's an R version on its way

Good looking car but felt the interior quality was a bit of a let down for a VW. Lots of hard, cheap, brittle plastic around the cabin. The cheaper Polo on which it's based has a better quality interior. Bizarre.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
I got a little message offering my old car back. A bargain £8350....... think I'll keep the Porsche, but what a change! @big_pete , wanna go halfs 😂?
received_453709725449951.jpeg

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
That can't be it 😲

You're joking!! That's unreal if it's it!

@rupertfinch
No, surely not?!? @Johnnyboy

@Woodcutter , the very beast. It was in a right state when Coog towed it to my place just over a year before Shirley decided that she couldn't use it as her daily.

I kid you not chaps. I'd be tempted at 6k, but over 8 is a couple of large too much for me to consider it. Someone will have that away quick sharpish I'd guess.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
They had it up for 16 months ago but now seems to be they’l take any semi decent offer now to shift it.

Yeah just looked up their Facebook there. Still have no idea what they want for it, people offering 10 and 11k just and them replying it owes over 16k?

I’d wouldn’t touch it personally as their advert is pretty vague to say the least.

j44nty

RMS Regular

:heart_eyes:

Did you not used to own the nicest yellow one ever.

Il raise you

Same seller as the yellow civic the crazy man selling both of those.