What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
If your going for a cayman, make sure it has full Porsche or indy history. Check for the signs of bore score on something that old and be prepared that it “might” throw its toys out of the pram at some stage. Or buy a 2.7

Last edited:

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
I've watched a few 3.4 horror videos but they all say the same thing, its luck of the draw really.

Dave..

RMS Regular
258199465.1920.jpg

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
@gav525 will sell you his he has too many cars now

Lol the old Range Rover is going nowhere, its class! Nearly 10k we've put on it now, most reliable car we've had in a long time. Touching lots of wood as I type that 😬

@David.S thats not bad that one, bit dear but decent miles. Facelift exterior is nice, but still has pre facelift interior(as does mine). For that money I'd want one with newer interior also.

Last edited:

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Strut tops on that skyline look like there bodged and filled. Serious weak area, even a light bit of corrosion usually means it’s absolutely stuffed underneath in the second layer,

Dave..

RMS Regular
Lol the old Range Rover is going nowhere, its class! Nearly 10k we've put on it now, most reliable car we've had in a long time. Touching lots of wood as I type that 😬

@David.S thats not bad that one, bit dear but decent miles. Facelift exterior is nice, but still has pre facelift interior(as does mine). For that money I'd want one with newer interior also.
@gav525
What year is your RR?
A year older is 2005 🙈
A doh moment 😂😂

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I disagree. I still think the pre-facelift is just as nice, maybe nicer?! The LED headlights on that one help- mega rare too.

Reactions: Ben

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Has to be a facelift if your getting one.
I agree. I was looking at pre-faclifts but I preferred the front and rear lights on the facelift model. That being said, I was more interested in the spec and would have bought a pre-faclift if it had the correct spec.

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
i absolute love an A6 avant.......... what year was facelifts in them ?

i still think fondly of the 3.0 tdi s line (2006) i had years ago that was stolen from the house... the car was superb - i dont think i've ever have sold it !

what gearbox do these 'newer' ones have... are they DSG like ?

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
i absolute love an A6 avant.......... what year was facelifts in them ?

i still think fondly of the 3.0 tdi s line (2006) i had years ago that was stolen from the house... the car was superb - i dont think i've ever have sold it !

what gearbox do these 'newer' ones have... are they DSG like ?
Mine is Sept 15 and it is one of the first facelifts.