What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Yeah Melbourne or Japan red is the colour to have imo
Now I’ve started looking at M3s :joy:
No idea if this is overpriced/ underpriced or anything about it for that matter. But I do know it looks pretty tasty

I just found a great car on Auto Trader:

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/202002087116912
1581783393425.jpeg

zafturbo

RMS Regular

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
Don’t worry about looking at m3.i have been looking at them from a distance for about 4 years now or from whenever the f80 came out lol
They're all great on the right road, but the road must be dry, they're a bit snappy in the wet and the most useless car ever in the winter.
Out of all the rwd cars I've ever owned I've only spun 2 and both were M3's.

zafturbo

RMS Regular

MarkM

RMS Regular
And that sir has just confirmed my worst fear .

lmao I just don’t get the fear, they’ll only bite of you’re antagonising them, mine’s been driven in all weathers and last I checked, I’m still alive!! 4wd makes you lazy :joy: I think that’s part of the reason I love mine so much, had rwd cars then went Evos and A45 for 10 years, back into rwd and felt at home

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
lmao I just don’t get the fear, they’ll only bite of you’re antagonising them, mine’s been driven in all weathers and last I checked, I’m still alive!! 4wd makes you lazy :joy: I think that’s part of the reason I love mine so much, had rwd cars then went Evos and A45 for 10 years, back into rwd and felt at home
Where's the fun if you're not poking them with a stick?!?!? Did it ALL the time back when I had a 350Z, had some epic sideways moments in it.

Most ridiculous M3 moment was when I got stuck on a manhole cover with a 1/2" of snow, had to get the wife to steer while I pushed.

Loved it in the good weather but we don't have that enough though.

Next M3 is xdrive.

MarkM

RMS Regular
Where's the fun if you're not poking them with a stick?!?!? Did it ALL the time back when I had a 350Z, had some epic sideways moments in it.

Most ridiculous M3 moment was when I got stuck on a manhole cover with a 1/2" of snow, had to get the wife to steer while I pushed.

Loved it in the good weather but we don't have that enough though.

Next M3 is xdrive.

Lol they certainly aren’t great in snow! My point is driven normally it’s really nothing to be scared of, mine’s only a toy so gets sideways plenty, driven on the edge they are spikeyif you just mash the throttle, people see them as dangerous for some reason.
Next M3/4 will have a base RWD and manual only (Pure apparently) with other models being like the M5 and fully switchable 4wd, no interest in 4wd in the slightest ever again tbh
I had 2 x 350Zs back in 04 and 06, I credit them for teaching me how to drive lol

Last edited:

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
Lol they certainly aren’t great in snow! My point is driven normally it’s really nothing to be scared of, mine’s only a toy so gets sideways plenty, driven on the edge they are spikey, people see them as dangerous for some reason.
Next M3/4 will have a base RWD and manual only (Pure apparently) with other models being like the M5 and fully switchable 4wd, no interest in 4wd in the slightest ever again tbh
I had 2 x 350Zs back in 04 and 06, I credit them for teaching me how to drive lol
My E92 was an every day car on and off and my E36 back in 1996 was my daily.

Love 4wd and automatic for every day, easy overtakes and junction exits, just what I want on a school run or commute.

Love rwd, manual and convertible when the weather is good, that's when the Lotus comes out.

paddyirishman

RMS Regular
Yes JP is selling it for me. It's already had a test drive by an interested party lol ... Coming back up tomorrow to talk money apparently.
I know a guy that took it for a test drive yesterday (i got the photos off his FB). He was interested but dont know if he'd step outbof his RS5 just yet 😂

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
I know a guy that took it for a test drive yesterday (i got the photos off his FB). He was interested but dont know if he'd step outbof his RS5 just yet 😂

Rob Prince, know him also. He's an rs6 but a big Alfa fan. Text me last night to say he was interested in it ... Will see what happens think a friend of his is also interested in it