What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
e444707bf8cc4e3b8187954dd56f4ecb.jpg

Also...

🥰

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
I thought you were set on an E90 M3?

That's my current number one yes, but would have to be an LCI DCT in white, with split/folding rear seats. And I'm not quite ready to change yet so keeping my options open.

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
That's my current number one yes, but would have to be an LCI DCT in white, with split/folding rear seats. And I'm not quite ready to change yet so keeping my options open.
Have you driven one yet?

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Something about the e92 i dont like on the front end. Looks too soft standard even on the m3.

Not much use on helping pick

Lowering really helps the look of the front,
The front sits too high as standard compared to the rear
Eibachs lower the front more than the rear which gives the perfect look I think

SPIKE_

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI | JCW
Ordering the Mrs new car today, she gave me a list of colours and told me to find a dealership and have a look. Lovely S4, wouldn't mind it but too much for us. So ordered a quantum grey Avant stronic 40tfsi black edition (what a mouthful🙄) which according to the dealer is identical to the s4 exterior wise. Never had an Audi.View attachment 289178View attachment 289179
Interested to here were you are ordering one from and deal you got? Currently pricing one up myself of the exact same car.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796

Surprised you don't have a Giulia on the list 😬 they're gorgeous!

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
@Ben 6 The Veloce is a nice car also. 280bhp isn't exactly slow! They're all real nice things to drive. If you're into your dervs the 2.2 210bhp is a brilliant going machine too. Real comfy.

Smick

RMS Regular
Drives
CLA45
Thanks for bringing this to my attention - I pick it up at the end of the week :joy: .

Nice one! I would have been all over that under normal circumstances.... just no need for a car at the minute with WFH. Get a thread up once you get it! Looks a good one! HTD

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
The only Guilia I'd want would be the Quadrifoglio, which is way out of budget!
@Ben 6 The Veloce is a nice car also. 280bhp isn't exactly slow! They're all real nice things to drive. If you're into your dervs the 2.2 210bhp is a brilliant going machine too. Real comfy.

Yeah what @TheDaniel says, I'd have thought the 2.0T would probably be on similar playing field to some of the cars you have in your favourite list.

Dave..

RMS Regular
That looks well, I remember a friend of mines dad had one back when they were launched. It sounded like a rally car.
a lovely car for the money!

That looks like £60k, lovely looking.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
a lovely car for the money!

Great dealership to work with, nearly secured a car off him before lockdown before the new house sucked me dry lol Real sound guy to deal with and proper petrol head.

Think hes joined up with Furness Park Cars now in the same area, some great stock about him.

Reactions: Mel