What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
If I had a spare £300-400 I’d make an offer on that even just for nostalgia sake.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Offered one of these recently (same colour, spec) for trade in money but it had big miles.

Turned it down - i have enough headaches lol
If big miles it’s probably a reliable one that’s the thing 😂

worked on a Disco 4 at Bogue’s that had 230k on it

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Didn't really take my fancy as such, but I've bought it - must do is a good master!

Debating blaring Green Velvet La La Land as a tribute to the reg as I get onto the boat, but a Sharan just might not be the car for it.
I think I’ve seen that car before I recognise the reg. beautiful always loved these growing up.
Was owned by someone outside Dromara until recently, he did do the show circuit for a while with it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210430-210727_Gumtree.jpg
    Screenshot_20210430-210727_Gumtree.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 142

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Someone got a bargain there if it's a genuine Cup. These and standard EP3s were what I was expecting to skyrocket next.

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
I looked at this the other night, very nice little car and good to see it in standard condition, they are also going up in value these days. Now sold I see.

Lovely wee car, but its just mental "going up in value these days" can be said about just about anything with any performance or is slightly interesting. Looking for a cheap wee car to take to track days and a year ago there would be plenty around the 1k mark, pretty much nothing now.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Yeah genuine cup and a good one. He had bought a standard interior for it too. I was very close to buying it had the cash there for a deposit but when I checked it’s a couple of years off qualifying for classic insurance and I can’t fit it beside the impreza, the drive is just not wide enough after I have the car port built for the scooby later this month. If I had a shed with space it would be in it now.

Last edited:

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Someone got a bargain there if it's a genuine Cup. These and standard EP3s were what I was expecting to skyrocket next.

Lovely wee car, but its just mental "going up in value these days" can be said about just about anything with any performance or is slightly interesting. Looking for a cheap wee car to take to track days and a year ago there would be plenty around the 1k mark, pretty much nothing now.

i know, you could have got a cup very cheap a couple of years ago but not now. Even rough high milers are double the price. A lot of stuff has went mad really recently. Imprezas are another one, rust free imports are now £15-20k minimum form Japan. Even R grade and cars with sun fade are at a premium. Not that I’m complaining.

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Yeah genuine cup and a good one. He had bought a standard interior for it too. I was very close to buying it had the cash there for a deposit but when I checked it’s a couple of years off qualifying for classic insurance and I can’t fit it beside the impreza, the drive is just not wide enough after I have the car port built for the scooby later this month. If I had a shed with space it would be in it now.

Measure twice kick tyres once, come on Barry ffs!