What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Deemc

RMS Regular
Drives
Hydro Is200
9CBBFB3A-1FEB-47DE-8FFC-5C404E8034E5.png

In love with this thing!! 😍

J55NI

RMS Regular
If I had any confidence in the bidding system I'd have a go for it. Im just clueless about the whole thing...

I've sold a few classics through them over the years and always been fantastic.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
What are those eco boosts like in the focus. I drove my parents 125 focus one but not in anger. Do they remap well I’m tempted by them.
BC6F9754-F0BB-4AFF-9F24-50DA6496DF5E.png

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
They like to blow up when they get low on oil
I look after my cars and check mine regularly. Next time I see my dad I’ll have to tell him to check the oil on the eco sport. I can guarantee it’s never been checked in the three years he’s had it and he’s decided to buy it next month when the pcp is up.

design1

RMS Regular
What are those eco boosts like in the focus. I drove my parents 125 focus one but not in anger. Do they remap well I’m tempted by them.
View attachment 323468
i have a 2017 model love it .sold my 2014 q5 for it.dont regret it at all actually thinking of geting another one for the wife but the price of them is going up .never heard a bad word about them only early models up to 2014.which was a pipe issue which was sorted.

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
There was one in Groomsport for sale a while back, think he was looking 15 grand for it.
That the yellow one with fibreglass rear end, was converted to use a a chippy/coffee shop?